[Siterip] Bleachpixxx (Collection)

Re: [Siterip] Bleachpixxx (up to date)

keeps saying this all day to me

The connection has timed out

The server at ul.to is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
Try deleting all your cookies and temporary files from Firefox, then try again. Otherwise try out another browser and/or another pc. If it works on another pc, then it's something with your pc. Also you could try to to reinstall your Windows, if you can make a backup of all important files.

It's also possible that uploaded is offline for now, but that shouldn't be the case since it works for me.

did all that and still nothing, i think my isp is blocking the site due to they think its a virus site. got any mirror links for the last 3 on the list of Updates 2014 and the whole of Updates 2015?

nCrypt just isn't working for me.

did all that and still nothing, i think my isp is blocking the site due to they think its a virus site. got any mirror links for the last 3 on the list of Updates 2014 and the whole of Updates 2015?

nCrypt just isn't working for me.

If it's your isp, then you can try this (this is also a method to bypass the waiting time on Uploaded:
We can give you a help on how to download more often on Uploaded though: Download the VPN client here and read the How to install and use (don't worry, it only takes around five minutes to install and to read it).
With this tool you can connect to various networks from around the world, download the file, disconnect from the network, connect to a new one and download the next file (and so on). Depending from the time and region the network you're downloading with is from you can reach up to 150-200 kb/s as a free user (for me the highest was 190 kb/s). And yeah, since you have a new IP each time you're connecting to a new network you don't have to wait for the countdown to run out.

You just need to connect to a server and that's all. After connecting a window should open up with the notice that you got a new IP and you can also choose if the network you're connected with is a public network, a home network etc. If that's the case and you got a new IP you just need to open the Uploaded link and download as a free user. According to Uploaded you can just download with 50 kb/s as a free user, but if you're lucky (depending on the region and time) you can reach up to 200 kb/s.

The steps in short:
1. Connect to a server (you should see the window with the IP)
2. Open the Uploaded link
3. Download the file as a free user
4. If the download is finished, disconnect from the server and connect to a new one (again you should see the window with the IP)
5. Open the next Uploaded link and download as a free user again.
6. And so on.

Please notice that some websites where you're logged in could log you out because you have a new IP. In order to avoid that it's best if you're logged out from all pages before connecting to a network.
Note that you can use any other VPN tool you like. In this case I just wrote about this one since this is the one I'm using over a year now without problems :)

Damn I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I followed those instructions and still nothing. It was working before the download changed recently.

Thanks what you did and its back to the old school download its working again.

Last edited:

Hey, just registered some days before. I wanted to say thank you for the good work !

Looking forward for future updates :)

Reactions: uenchuceli

The problem for me is that Uploaded only allows 50 kb/s download rate for free downloads, which takes forever. Any way to get premium download?

premium download goes without saying m8 you gotta buy it lol

So now what? Downloading each of these is gonna take too long :yawn:

If you can download premium without paying why they bothering to charge people when they can make more money using ads? If everyone did it they'd make more as I'll never endorse nor support purchase of premium downloads, it goes against my internet religion that its sole purpose back in the day was to be designed for free to share.

If you can download premium without paying why they bothering to charge people when they can make more money using ads? If everyone did it they'd make more as I'll never endorse nor support purchase of premium downloads, it goes against my internet religion that its sole purpose back in the day was to be designed for free to share.

The uploader gets money just for downloading the link, so it doesn't matter if premium or not. Im using uploaded.to myself if i need some games or sth, but it's not worth paying for premium service for downloading some small files.

Thanks a lot man. It's become so much easier to get them now. :)

Added the pics from the second half of October 2015 ... I hope you had a nice Halloween :)

Reactions: Mangoboy85

Can you upload an full 2014 pack instead of all splitted? Would do it myself but don't have an uploaded premium to down- & reupload.

Added the pics from the first half of December 2015.

And I wish all of you great christmas holidays and a Merry Christmas :)

Let's start the year 2016 ... Added the pics from the second half of December 2015.

Wish you all a Happy New Year :)

The whole collection of the pics from 2015, splitted in 200 MB each part, will follow today or in the next days.

Edit: Whole collection is now online. The links are in the main post.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mangoboy85

sorry, total newb here. how do i get your download to work?

sorry, total newb here. how do i get your download to work?
Near the bottom right corner of the first post you can see a "Like" button. You just need to click it to unhide the download links.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

[Solicitud] [RJ01080641] 【コミカライズ決定】お隣の愛が重すぎ夜神さんは監禁性活で孕ませたい【執着攻め×中出し】

RJ01080641_img_main.webp

願いします

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?
[200125][MooNSHINeR] 私語夜話~ちじょ搾精04~「お外でしましょ? 露出大好きな後輩彼女」[RJ275667]
[190322][MooNSHINeR] 自分と兄の股間に興味津々ないもうと [RJ248442]
[190725] [MooNSHINeR] ずっと年下だけど包容力のあるいもうと[RJ258473]
Thanks!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01063178.html

The short draught seems to have passed and there are a couple of games I look forward to coming out soon.

Thanks a ton!
Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!