Answered Site block pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies.

egozi44

Animes lover!
Elite Member
Jun 13, 2012
Hi there, i couldn't help but notice that i can't see some pictures at the site while others can, and some can't see mine while I can.

instead of seeing the pic i see "click here to enlage" and get load error when i press on it.

i can't see the pictures here for example
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/spam-section-13/lets-all-post-cute-things-36527/index32.html

while other cans.

2 days ago (or it was one?) people just told me that they can't see my Sig which i could see just fine, i used some pic's host site from my country and that seem to be the source of the issue, i change host and people can see my sig again.

Do AS have some sort of "region lock" code or somthing? xD (don't know if it possible)
cause it seem that Only in ASF people can't see pictures from different host sites, i at least never saw that issue in other forums....

any chances that you can check/ fix it?

That's why i want them to check it out :3
So we know the cause~

Last edited:
Upvote 0
We don't use any form of region/URL locking. The other site most likely doesn't allow hotlinking, or at least not embedding, and that's why you get that text - the resizer tries to grab the image, gets an error, and throws out the alternative text instead.

Upvote 0
Contact the image host and ask them if they have blocked us or CloudFlare.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.