[Misc] Simple Elements _

smoothlaunch

Elite Member
Feb 13, 2017
Simple Elements _ UPDATED 16/3

This is an Infinite Ocean Surface ..
I made this mod from another mod ..of [Aastaroth]
I isolated only water surface and rocks..
You can use this where you need an endless sea Surface.

http://www44.zippyshare.com/v/qL4qUkLV/file.html

Since water has no volume under it ..You can use with blue background or a SKYDOME.
I used it with "Sky DOme from V Girlfriend" from cur144's Mods.
Please get "Business jet" item It includes this SKYDOME.

Here is the hongfire link:
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hf-modding-translation/honey-select-mods/5721614-cur144-s-mods-thread?p=5754762#post5754762

And here is how it looks in studio.

Last edited:
Hey, this is nice! I also like how the Skydomes (and other things) reflect off the water, very useful! Too bad those rocks are there, but that's a pretty easy issue to avoid.

Are you the author or asking permission of Hilite000 to adjust water and ocean mods?

I think you misunderstood his post. He is the author and releasing the water mod on large scale surface based on Aastaroth's beach map. Which is something I don't know if the consent comes in this matter. Because few months ago I was also thinking the same doing it.

Hi Ram-0-Ram
I checked [Aastaroth] 's mods and none has "no reproduction warning etc." before i published this ..
There was nothing ..
"Finally it is a mod from a game map i guess." Right ?
But if it is a problem i can remove it .

Hi Ram-0-Ram
I checked [Aastaroth] 's mods and none has "no reproduction warning etc." before i published this ..
There was nothing ..
"Finally it is a mod from a game map i guess." Right ?
But if it is a problem i can remove it .

I have no problem at all, that the stuff are actually made by people rather then just randomly sharing links from another websites. The two thing are entirely different and their purpose. Just post a visitor message on his board just in case to let him know. He won't have any problem will give approval anyway. (Hopefully)

I wanna ask something ram-O-ram..
When i use a map or structure.
If i turn off all the lights. Only a few of them has real darkness.
Well also characters. No light but characters are still bright and shiny..
Most of objects are shiny as day in the darkness..
Is there a short way to provide real behaviour for objects & map so objects will act natural; So they will have darkness with light reduction...
Or is it something related with the materials applied to objects or shaders and no way to do this other than to modify the materials themselves.?

Screenshots would be nice for more understanding. Because there are two types of shiny problem currently we are having. Both have to do with materials/shaders properties.
If you are using default items then it's the developers fault to create studio stuff with such a stupid shine effects and possible solution I have in mind is open all materials and change it's properties. That is a very long job because the list goes in 100s and some materials are not to change example glass material, water material or alpha properties of plants.

But Characters are not suppose to shine in dark if the Light Strength to very low or to zero. Is their body/clothing shine settings are high?
At the moment I don't have any quick solution of shine effect other than tampering with Mat files in abdata folder.

yes its better I will prepare an visual explanation today. That will show better Ram-0-ram..

....fifteen minutes later..

Here it is :
I use ShortsuctsHS addon to control lights...
All lights on main game control is off ..No Bloom also...

I use two maps .."Pearl" is excellent .. When i turn off the lights. Everything gets dark ..
It acts like it should do ...
I expect same thing from character bodies..When you want to create a realistic sense It is required.
Cause dark should be dark .
But character bodies always uses baked texture so called "shadeless"..Or there is secret ambience light.?

Second map is called SM_Apartment..
This map does not get dark at all.. :)
All lights are off and room is visible and bright.

I hope this examples shows what i mean.

free image hosting

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr.Bloodmoney
I am unsure what to comment on the plugin because I have not used this tool myself. I will check on this and you might also throw this question in the mod discussion thread for more support.

Hello ..this is only water..
I used this with Ram-0-ram's sbpr island which is excellent. and with this ships i found..

You need a sky for this ..I gave the information about where you can find a good skydome in first post heero..
I hope i will make a skydome mod aswell ..I am new at modding yet.

now this happen, how can i fix the lights?

Last edited:
Finally I made my own mod :)
This is not out of concept . And maybe not a mod too. I made the mesh myself in blender.
This is a "terrain". You can use it as background or scene element.
This landscape is extremely large. There is flat valley on the center where you can place a home or structure ..

I hope you like it ...
[LINK UPDATED]
LINK to File : Terrain & Trees Link UPDATED

Added a sycamore tree and 3 sycamore trees group for landscape.
HIR IDS= 8255,8256,8257

I created the trees with an cute software called "TREEIT"

"PERMISSION : Mod belongs to me ..You can use it for any purpose you want. Share Upload Repost etc."
Here how it looks on HS screen .

upload multiple image

With trees :

upload full resolution photos

[ Big thanks to ram0ram helping about technical details of SB3Utily. ! :P UI was going to struggle with the problems if he did not help. ]

Last edited:
You need to be more specific about the secondary mesh. You can add multiple models in a single fbx files making multiple meshes.

Here is what i mean ramoram.

One root object in file has multiple folders/meshes.
I did not try to add multiple mesh fbx.. Will it work ?
So Should I export Fbx file while multiple mesh selected and drag drop all to root of this object ?
[ So here Map_hs_10_00 ]

image ru

I wrote a "noob" version (because my current level is noob to be honest :XD:) of tutorial in SBPR and that method is also applicable in HS. Since it all requires to port them.

Here is a small guide hope it might help. For creating submeshes or secondary meshes. I used to create a Child root from Parents and I place my meshes there.

1) In FRAME tab, Click the Parent root and click Create to create a Child of parent root.
hYwdb0uv.jpg

2) When you port your mesh in the desire transform root. You need to enable the following settings here it is in screen shot.
b5z23nP6.jpg

3)Final result will look like this or that. Depends what kind of mesh and submesh is
E6WeQdyJ.jpg

Try it with any existing file. Export those mesh and reimport them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?
Rann wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
Christ is Risen, Truly Risen & Love Everlasting, all praise to Thee' Heavenly Father, Son and Holy Ghost!
darkpachon wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?

(18禁ゲーム) [150626][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術 外伝 ~綾河博士のHENTAI事件簿~

sorry
NW Energy is a leading solar firm serving Vancouver and the surrounding areas. We design, manufacture, and install solar energy systems to help you save money while also delivering a cleaner, more stable power source. Over 10,000 households and businesses have benefited from our comprehensive energy solutions.