sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome in the ASF-team, [MENTION=45867]zura-katsura[/MENTION];!

Have just lot fun with your beloved stuff/section (and with us too) here, and feel you easy good about the time here, too.

Notice: You've a wrong spoiler try, look...

[+SPOILER+=+ TITLE/COMMENT (But it is not need!)+]+PIC./VIDEO/COMMENT+[+/+SPOILER+] = Done.

Welcome to AS Zura~

Hmm... what shi means is basically you need to add '=' after the first spoiler to make it turn into an actual spoiler tag xD If you add anything after the '=' then itll make a title for your spoiler~

I dun really poke hentai... so... dunno :x

But do drop by the spams sometime? xD

A thousand welcomes to you! Now, I must tend to my wrist. I see how that one guy broke his fingers playing God of War, it beats the tar outta your hands.

yo, captain katsura! :goodtea:

enjoy your stay. dunno whether AS has any yaoi stuff. either [MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION]; or [MENTION=10115]kactaplb[/MENTION]; might know more about yaoi stuff.

why you little.... /me loads the sniper rifle

anyways dont mind trolls like shiki and enjoy your stay

hello zura-katsura and welcome to ASF :hi:

hope you enjoy your time here and have a nice stay :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.