Shout out/Appreciation Thread

Shout out to [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; for being a good otouto :nyanmusu_cheer: onii-chan is a cute bunny~

he always warmly greets me which no matter what kind of day I'm having makes it me feel better.
Well, it's my damn job and duty people happy to make, N1's 24/7 Let's Fun Have service is always ON...:lmao:

Reactions: Jezebel
[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; your a good friend and a big help on my many endevours lol
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; thanks man for coming through for me, yeah we are close lol
[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; thansk for sig making tips lol, your are also a good friend
[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; sup my minion
[MENTION=28243]egozi44[/MENTION]; minion 2
[MENTION=10496]Kuki[/MENTION]; minion 3
[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION];who can forget my moka
[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; always a pleasure talking to you
[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; you were the first member i met since i joined her all these years ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: renano and Jezebel
To [MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; for being imouto and a fellow "sets kitchen on fire while cooking" crew member :runhappy:

Reactions: dawnotaku
To [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION]; Coming to mind when I needed someone to shout out to. :thumbup:

lol.....

[MENTION=7722]Second[/MENTION]; for helping me with mah new games:bliss:

[MENTION=87]Frankentroll[/MENTION];...please eliminate yourself=/

[MENTION=8332]spamking[/MENTION]; for being a spam king:gotidea:

[MENTION=9628]Ary[/MENTION]; who always active at the group:thumbup:

I hope you both come back at some point Franela and Lumiee~ I would love the chance to converse with you again..~ Hopefully you are faring well these days~

Last edited:
shout to [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; my sensei!

日文が教えて、本当にありがとうです!

for the pokemon contest!

Reactions: pichu655889
To that [MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION]; for all the randomness and siggies~ Youre good at what you do x3

[MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]; good whatapps/skype pal ^^ Thank you for spending your precious time XD

[MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION]; for begin a good buddy, and becuase you was also a big help for me in the past, thanks...xD

[MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION]; for all his efforts in keeping the group alive ;p

Shout out to:
[MENTION=125617]Gamerguy[/MENTION]: For being my best friend and buddy!
[MENTION=94894]Alistar[/MENTION]: For being my senpai and a person who I acknowledge the most!
[MENTION=112735]_Ria_[/MENTION]: For always giving me a kind advice whenever I am in a situation!
[MENTION=122350]Velenora[/MENTION]: For helping me when I was in fear of something and giving me courage!
[MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION]: For always being a kind and gentle person!
[MENTION=119995]Mysty[/MENTION]: For helping us and for always being kind to us Otome fans!
[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]: For being my best friend and a person I look upto!
[MENTION=123339]Aiox[/MENTION]: For being such a kind person!
[MENTION=121206]itslionette[/MENTION]: For being a person with a big heart!
[MENTION=109088]tgywal[/MENTION]: For being my first friend on this forum and will always be!
[MENTION=90696]Eucari[/MENTION]: For being a sweetest friend!
[MENTION=8013]aeskey[/MENTION]: For helping us so much!
[MENTION=124991]Huffinky[/MENTION]: For being like a buddy to me!
[MENTION=97625]JaxxBlaxx[/MENTION]: For being a very kind and sweet helper!
[MENTION=80028]Ami-chan[/MENTION]: For being such a nice friend!
[MENTION=29541]kittysim[/MENTION]: For being a sweet and helpful person!
[MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION]: For always being a very good friend and a person I can relate to.

Thank you, all of you guys!

It's alright, Vishwa! :D If you ever need anything, hit me up. I'll always be there for you.

Reactions: Vice
To [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; For all the forum parties. Said it before, but it's still worth saying again. :thumbup:

(Edit: Apparently Nanashi on its own rings a person who hasn't been online since 2011. People have been mentioning that zombie since 2012. Who knows how many mentions our real nanashi1 missed? :laughpanda:)

[MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION]; for wrong tagging of my u'name...:korokke_nice:

Edit: For always so helpfully at others!

(Edit: Apparently Nanashi on its own rings a person who hasn't been online since 2011. People have been mentioning that zombie since 2012. Who knows how many mentions our real nanashi1 missed? :laughpanda:)

Well, probably is that my inactive and forgotten prototype...:lmao:

[MENTION=122545]Vishwa[/MENTION]; Thank you! That’s so nice of you. :nyanmusu_happy:
I really appreciate your kind words.
:goodluck:

Reactions: Vice
Okay time for me to do this too
I want to thank
[MENTION=122545]Vishwa[/MENTION]
[MENTION=94894]Alistar[/MENTION]
[MENTION=122350]Velenora[/MENTION]
For being here for me and for being such nice and amazing friends of me. Thank you all you are awesome :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

moreka wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi can I upload this in FHD | 1920x1080 | MKV?

虜ノ雫 前編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013349.html
虜ノ雫 後編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013769.html
geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]