hmm, well i think i'll come back later for this part...
in filefactory it said "The server hosting this file is temporarily overloaded. You can download this file immediately by upgrading to FileFactory Premium. Alternatively, you can try again shortly."

[MENTION=44887]LoganEra[/MENTION]; I tested a random file from the range you specified and it turned out to be still working fine. :surprised: Please note that inaccurate reports won't be handled due to time and bandwidth constraints - just verify with the link checkers in my signature which files are actually dead (note: "offline" in FileFactory terms means temporarily unavailable and is not going to be replaced) and come back to me with that. :runhappy:

hi corocoro rg links are gone can you reup please:reallydespaired:
sorry anyway:(but i did't say filefactory links i said all rapidgator files are dead and i never post here without checking links first.Filefactory links already don't work with me for sometime so i don't even try filefactory links i just checked again just now
NOTE!RAPIDGATOR are still off except 1st part of 4th episode

i said all rapidgator files are dead and i never post here without checking links first.
NOTE!RAPIDGATOR are still off except 1st part of 4th episode
You seriously don't see the incongruence here?

Hello. Can you re-upload to rapidgator all the chapters. They all dead. Thanks

The Rapidgator Specials links are all File not Found/No Access. The main files are all wonderful by the NCED MKV's are not.
Help? :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mobius0417 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.

☄️RELEASE☄️[231222][Shiravune] ONE. [JPN / CHN/ENG v23.12.25]

If possible, could you please re-upload the Japanese version above?
LightALL wrote on Shine's profile.
Thank you for your packs, Shine !
Would you, please, reupload 2nd part on Mexashare for that game: [140503][サボテン] 進撃ハーレムセカンド (Ver1.04) [RJ131389] ?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Just a heads up, you might want to prepare to update this soon. It suffers from no-progress bug that is currently under rapid debugging.
Scheduled to be fixed on May 1st at 22:00 JST.
聖騎士リアナ
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi these link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[200816][はーとこれくと] 【逆痴漢電車】イケないことしてア・ゲ・ル~藍川栞 編~ [RJ293748]