Share a Random Fact about yourself~

lol, I'm waiting for some epic online games, dunno if there is one that meet my expectations :XD:

I enjoy games targeted at kids or all ages more than games targeted at teens or adults.

Lol i play all games... well not all but most genres... horror is a no no though...

SAO... its not too bad? idk havent seen the anime...

hmm first few episodes it's good, but after that it become like usual ecchi anime. dunno the novel thought, but many people said much better the original novel than the adaptation anime

The novel has a slower build up but the anime was rushed

The characters seem waaay too perfect for it to be enjoyable

the girl i kinda had a crush on just told me via facebook, in a very casual and nonchalant way, that she had a boyfriend. fux me >.>

well i've only started liking her since a week or 2 ago so not much i can do about it...

Hey, better only liking her for 2 weeks than loving her for 2 years. o; Now THAT would suck.

Nah, I've never been in love. BUT I STILL BELIEVE IN IT!! I'm just too young. I'm not like girls my age. I don't date a guy for a week and suddenly say, "ERMAHGERD TREW LERV!"

Nah, I've never been in love. BUT I STILL BELIEVE IN IT!! I'm just too young. I'm not like girls my age. I don't date a guy for a week and suddenly say, "ERMAHGERD TREW LERV!"

wow, that's nice then. not many girls like you these days. keep it up Mizu ! :thumbup:

Honestly though, I find it annoying. ;A; I've been dating my boyfriend for four months and I haven't said "I love you." I do it jokingly and stuff, like I say I love you to my friends, but that's different. owo

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vikingtroll28 wrote on girlcelly's profile.
Please seed torrent Piaキャロ 20th ANNIVERSARY PACK (5% left to download).
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine.
Could you please re-upload game RJ01019462? Thank you so much!
thebreaker2 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen. Could you please reupload game RJ327069?
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please re-upload this in katfile?
[200303][みみふく] わんなわー! [RJ280040]
thank you!