Share a Random Fact about yourself~

I'm going km. via foot with the food what I on my work-place made have...

I like bugs if its just from far away... stuff like butterflies and colorful stuff... but theyre all quite... not as pretty up close...

(I guess this could be seen as a "confession" as well, but it's not like I'm trying to keep it a secret, so I'll just list it as a fact about myself.)

I have a (both sexual and non-sexual) fetish for beautiful hands.
:romeo: :fullblush: :giveme:

Last edited:
Rare person :o Hellos fuyu~

I was the third fastest in the class for both middle and high school but was one of the slowest for elementary...

I trained to read at 300 wpm, but slowly went back to about 150 XD I need to practice again :f

nooo there's programs that you can find by searching "Speed read." You basically do some eye stretches and learn to read in clusters at a time. It also forces you to read faster and get rid of some bad habits like sounding out words mentally or verbally. or even re-reading stuff :f There's books like speed reading for dummies that teach you the basic technique and all, but it goes a little further than what ppl are willing to do daily XD
ummmmm it's worth getting into really~ there's also the world's faster reader guy that reads at 900 wpm, or 2 pages a second? XD
i didn't really believe it tho~ it's kinda hard to understand how he does it x_x but the idea is that he reads several sentences at the same time and lets his brain figure out the meaning.

ummmmm i learn about random interesting stuff xD

Two pages O.o per second... thats how long it takes to flip the page... xD

I go quite slowly for stuff~

^Oh cool. I can speed read, but I don't really like it. I learned it to help me with school as a learning technique, but unfortunately speed reading doesn't help with the science or technical fields much. I hit about 850 wpm consistently back in the day.

The trick is to not read at all, in the traditional sense, and instead train your eyes to capture all the words, much like a scanner light scanning a page. And if you have a good grasp on the language, your brain should piece it together. Another necessary skill is to have your hands always be ready to turn the page. Of course your speed will vary greatly with factors such as page layout, font size, etc. It's hard to explain why or how it works, however sub 1000 wpm is easily attainable with minimal effort.

and fyi, the fastest readers in the world is something in the ranges of 10000++ wpm. Although us mortals can only contend for the 2000 ranges.

Last edited:
Lol then thats basically what i do when given text books ;p They wont keep my attention long enough so skim through it all~

hmmmm I feel like making this a topic and just throwing things out there XD
but yes~ kacta pretty much sumed it up lol

ummm I have ICD: impulsive cleaning disorder xD (not relly :P)

it's different from skimming since you aren't really skipping words. also with textbook, you are supposed to speed read it multiple times for maximum comprehension buuuut as said before doesn't help much with technical books where there are a lot of details, charts, numbers, etc. still helps to get past all that fluff though.

but yea, i could never enjoy anything while speed reading. was akin to trying to enjoy the scenery in a F1 cockpit.

Hmm i wonder how much i actually pick up when reading fast...

Well for me skimming is just going through each sentence without really reading it... idk xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lulu368 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, can you upload this otome asmr, please: https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
A-9000 wrote on Shine's profile.
Legend says this one was available in 2023 before it's demise...thanks in advance!

🌟Shine🌟[230713][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ (Ver1.2) [RJ01044906]
redbeamff wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.fanbox.cc/@nakkemos/posts/8045723

pls upload new NAKK videos :D
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
https://www.suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/145073022
hello, do you have this drama cd ,thank you!
AsterN20 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Can you reupload [Magi White] エグザミネイター?