Tenshi

텐시
Contributor
Nov 24, 2011
Sentou Gakuen said:
Sentou Gakuen is the very first anime-styled Online Visual Novel that is combined with MMORPG elements. This game is web based so there is no need to download anything, all you have to do is just register. Enjoy the game!

You are free to choose your own path. You can work and study, be a delinquent, protect the weak or even exploit their weaknesses. Get a part time job for money, or steal exam answer keys and sell them. Spend money to help your friends, or horde it for your own well being. Defend yourself by equipping various weapons such as pencils, rulers, or pepper spray; and get a hold of armor for extra protection. You can form a club with a group of people for a common purpose, and become the most respected group of students in the school.

Make friends or foes, the choice is yours.

Register: http://sentou.gakuen.org/registerzz.php?ref=505

Last edited:
Hoo kinda interested,since when i saw the screenshot i'm also confused on how it would turn out.
but tenshi have you try the game for real yet ? :3

Yeah, it's Open Beta, so you can register. My username's the same as on here; feel free to add me.

As far as gameplay goes, like I said, it's similar to those Facebook games that involve energy and lots of waiting, but there are plenty of other stuff to do as well.

I'm mostly in it for the actual VN part; the story's quite interesting, even though only the beginning's complete, but I'm just dying to know more. orz

Done i already enroll to school and i already add you [MENTION=10800]Tenshi[/MENTION],my username also the same as here
The story quite common i'd say,well since it's just beginning maybe i will be always like that,let see what happen next :3

and the gameplay is not bad,except for captcha.it's always pop out for my every action OTL

Heh, guess there was no point asking there; anyways, added you back.

Go to "Student Council", and that'll automatically register your game account as your forum account.

Then go to "Main Story Poll #1" to vote which route the main story will take *cough*Harada Kazumi*cough*.

As for CAPTCHA, yes, it's very annoying, but with all the complaints, they'll probably do something about it eventually.

*Already Voted,for Kobayasi Koala Though xP
they even put Holy Grail war class there too lol

Last edited:
It sounds a lot like mafia wars on fb which i went and got to lvl 3000+ before quitting :/ Quite time consuming cuz i just have too much energy and could spend hours clicking away if i wanted to do certain jobs

It basically is. The difference is that there are visual novel aspects as well, such as dating and the story itself.

And leveling is a pain in the ass, so you won't get to 10, much less 3000 anytime soon.

By the way, same-sex dating is allowed. (☞゚∀゚)☞

o.o Well... I guess it didnt say no when i read the wiki page for it...
Hmm time..... Nahh probably dont have enough time left over from my other time wasting activities XD

I tend to get addicted to games like these... and that doesnt help my grade till i get bored of it xD

wow VN + MMORPG
sounds really different from most of the other games ive played (in a good way)
i think i will try the game as well when i get some time :)

It's listed as the first MMO visual novel. I'm gonna' have to try this.

lawl lawl,, i just started this derp game too~
Kotarou ign
so random... i dont even understand what u do half the time and the story is... very general
but welps~ serves its purpose

Well since its the first to try out this style of gameplay w/ MMO elements
Theres always room for improvements :)

The project's only been active for about four months so far.

Pretty impressive in my book.

At least you get to help develop it.

Can't keep up anymore with the pace,kinda sad but i will rarely play this game~
Tenshi-nyan don't break up ok ? =3

any update to story let me know~ ;3

Can't keep up anymore with the pace,kinda sad but i will rarely play this game~
Tenshi-nyan don't break up ok ? =3

any update to story let me know~ ;3
It's okay; I know what you mean. orz

And I would never break up with you. <3

Will do~.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.