Searching for this manga!

CuarTz

Jul 14, 2018
Hello...i have been searching like crazy for a manga...if anyone can help with i will appreciate your help...
So from what i remember it's a manga from Shomu [しょむ] (80% sure it's from him) it's a NTR - Blackmail sort of manga...so one of the chapter start with her (a MILF) standing in from of the man's door(they do this and that...you know what i mean)....after he takes her to a swingers camp (something like that)...and she is taken by an older man( 60 years around there)...and it looks like he is the owner of the camp or the organizer of the event....after the speech everyone couples up and go to separate houses...and like i said this older man takes the female protagonist(milf)...

Any help would be much appreciated!
Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.