[English] Sacrifice Maze Help

Sandalduck

Feb 11, 2016
I recently got this game and I've been toying around with it. I've basically completed 2 playthroughs but I crashed on the last level during one and my game was corrupt so none of it saved DX that being said, I was wondering if anyone had tips on the games mechanics since I cannot read japanese (I've basically just been winging it). I discovered a pastebin that gave info on the red circle traps you can spawn and that helped, but as I got closer to the end, the traps became the default ones and were only giving me one option or so between the "no effect" traps. So, if you're confused:
1: Did I miss something on how to keep modifications? I noticed the modifications all started to dissapear during the last rounds of my second playthrough
2: What do the chests do, some give a B or a P, I know the points and there's an outfit break along with talisman I believe.
3: Do you have to follow a path of modifications to keep them?
4: What does the bottom right trap do exactly, I read it increases damage but I didn't notice any different.
5: The random portal looking things that appear in the 4 boob tentacle room and I believe there is one more but I don't know how to use it.

Any tips would be nice!

Note: I do know about combining traps and using them to lead into monsters. I know about the pitfall to get around walls etc. I think I know most of the information about the traps. minus curse and portal things.
Pastebin link I've been using: http://pastebin.com/SfYDUMA5

Ive been trying to figure it out too, i don't know about the pitfall but i did figure out if you combine two u-turns you can make a teleporter. I keep noticing one wall seems lighter like there should be some way to get through it or past it but i cant figure out how.

also, while the individual traps don't seem to have a direct affect, they appear to upgrade the summoned monster, i dont know if this has any affect

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.

✨Shine✨[240426][おふろワークス] サキと淫絡の坩堝 [RJ01138218]

mobius0417 wrote on Esan's profile.
[070525][ROOT] 桃華月憚(とうかげったん) 豪華版

The link for the above work is broken on Katfile and Mexashare, so please re-upload it.
Shhlime wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Could you reupload this relatively vintage game on Mexa? Would appreciate greatly.
27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.