[RPGMAKER][Patreon] Announcing my new H-RPG FWS : The Nether Sky.

CrazyChameleon

May 19, 2017
-- Synopsis --

Ihria .. A world unlike any other.

And now that world has changed forever ...

A power both ancient and new stirs within you. It's ability to reshape the world chilling you to the core.

Take on the role of Victor Khalder a young man finding his way in the world who's sudden discovery thrusts him into a desperate situation. The arrival of an unknown army possessing unbelievable technology and the awakening of age old gods from slumber plunges the world into chaos! As all but unnoticed some unseen hand directs the soulless armies of the Chosen against the divided strongholds of humanity. Weak from constant corruption and war.

You must wield your power, Journey through the lost places and dangerous streets of Ihria, Rally your allies .. And stand firm in the face of an enemy that has manipulated history itself!

Together with your comrades you must discover the truth and unite the last world. Before it is too late!

-- Introduction --

Ok first a little disclaimer for those who want to know and don't like to read.

This game mostly features hetero sexual content, but THERE IS SOME HOMOSEXUAL CONTENT IN THE GAME. The ratio is approximately 70% hetero and 30% homo sexual. All homo sexual scenes can be skipped or ignored.

I am here today to post some previews of my upcoming H-RPG Fractured Worlds: The Nether Sky. This game has been a long running labor of love for me. I first started putting down plot around five years ago and the game has been in development for 7 months. And I am finally ready to release my Chapter 1 Beta on Patreon. I am trying to put together an RPG that has a compelling setting and an interesting world where the rules governing human interaction are familiar and yet different. And also provide a somewhat different experience than the typical harem/mindcontrol fantasies that are customary in such h-rpg's. Rather than create a rpg revolving around sex I simply wanted to create a good story .. and make sex a big part of it.

Not that I'm not a fan of the conventional approach myself! But I felt that something a little different would be best. I also wanted to explore the possibilities inherent in a canonically bisexual protagonist. The game will have some male/male as well as futa/male content. However I have included the option to skip those scenes for those who find such content objectionable. It wont change the main characters sexuality. But you wont suddenly be shown an unskippable M/M scene. The reason I went for this is I was often frustrated by the kind of M/M and Futa/Male content I see in hentai all the time. Most of it is simply some kind of hyper dominance game. Especially in futa interactions with males the Male either ignores her maleness completely. Or is on the receiving end and is hyper submissive.

I have sunk a lot of my own resources into the development of the first part however I wish to make a career out of making h-games rather than a hobby. Because of this I will soon be launching a Patreon to fund my development efforts. The money from this will be used to commission art for the game. And perhaps music too .. Depending on my level of success. As well as pay my salary so that I can work on the game and perhaps another Nukige which is currently in concept.

I have various donation tiers planned but I wish to discuss the first two which will be the most significant. The $1 Tier and the $5 tier. Those who donate at $1 will get access to the Chapter 1 Beta as well as the final version of Chapter 1 Which I am making available more generally as a Demo. However the $5 tier get's you access to all betas as well as the final game when it is complete. Even the $1 Patreons will get the final game when it is complete if their total donations are greater than $15 However it may be several years before this game is truly complete.

5$ Patreons and up will get updates to the game as and when they are complete. And will be able to play the later stages of the game long before anyone else.

-- Game features --

- Many hours of playable content. Demo constitutes about 10% of the full game.

- 14 H-Scenes. Currently mostly M/F but with some Futa and M/M.

- All CG SFW and NSFW are in HD 1920x1080 resolution. As is the game itself.

- A serviceable crafting system that feeds into the lore of the game and teaches you about the technology and politics of the world.

- The ability to recruit monster girls and monster boys that shine in battle and in the bedroom!

- Beautiful artistic overlays that bring the world to life!

- A cast of unique characters each accompanied by their own purpose built character art.

-- Preview Screenshots --

YVHZoK.jpg
gXBEwU.png
tcw94I.png
fOVzZW.jpg
6TM6dX.jpg

-- Final Word --

Thank you for reading through my preview! I hope that the game has piqued your interest. I am planning to release the game and open up my Patreon on the 5th June. And when I do that a link to my Patreon will be posted at the end of this topic!

Ways to reach me.

Twitter : @CC_FWS
E-mail : [email protected]
Patreon Page : Not Available Yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.