[Hentai game] [RPG] [とろとろレジスタンス] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG 中章 / [Toro Toro Resistance] Monmusu Quest! Paradox RPG [Part Two] Ver.2.23

New Dragon

Elite Member
Contributor
Jul 20, 2012
[RPG] [とろとろレジスタンス] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG 中章 / [Toro Toro Resistance] Monmusu Quest! Paradox RPG [Part Two] Ver.2.23

Information:
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ201109
Title / タイトル: もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章
Brand / ブランド: とろとろレジスタンス
Release / 販売日: 2017/06/23
File size / ファイル容量: 2.19GB

GET THIS TORRENT

Last edited:
Re: [RPG] [とろとろレジスタンス] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG 中章 Ver.2.00

awesome work man thank you
i just want save file can upload it later

thank you man for your hard work

The game has protection you get a popup window indicating that it is not a legal copy so it will not let you play the game in any way

the game will not work or what

yes, I fear it will not work...

Guys, it doesn't need crack to work! According to the readme file, you need some files from previous version もんむす・くえすと!RPG前章: 1. the whole "Pictures" folder inside the "Graphics" folder; 2. "Save" folder , copy and paste these two folders and its working. Mine runs perfectly. In game you only need to load previous save file to continue the story.

Reactions: New Dragon

yea the game works perfectly thanks guys

Note than version 2.00 has a potentially game-stopping bug depending on how you played the first part(if you talked to the Sphinx with Sara in your party in part one, you will hit a bug that makes it impossible to progress the game) so version 2.01 is recommended.

They changed a lot of things about the previous version I'm a little confused does anyone know of a guide for this game

Note than version 2.00 has a potentially game-stopping bug depending on how you played the first part(if you talked to the Sphinx with Sara in your party in part one, you will hit a bug that makes it impossible to progress the game) so version 2.01 is recommended.

Where is that patch?

Waiting eagerly for an upload of the 2.01 patch. :) apparently you can only dl it directly from the dmm or dlsite website.

So I guess no one is willing to upload a patched version anywhere?

Given there is a game breaking bug in 2.00 i'd have thought it would be uploaded rather quickly...

So, no news about the patched version 2.01 yet?

Re: [RPG] [とろとろレジスタンス] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG 中章 / [Toro Toro Resistance] Monmusu Quest! Paradox RPG [Part Two] Ver.2.10

Updated to Ver.2.10

Re: [RPG] [とろとろレジスタンス] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG 中章 / [Toro Toro Resistance] Monmusu Quest! Paradox RPG [Part Two] Ver.2.10

thanks! really a good share ;)

Reactions: New Dragon

I am keenly waiting for the update of ver2.20

Anyone have the updated version, ver2.20?

Re: [RPG] [とろとろレジスタンス] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG 中章 / [Toro Toro Resistance] Monmusu Quest! Paradox RPG [Part Two] Ver.2.20

Updated to Ver.2.20

Re: [RPG] [とろとろレジスタンス] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG 中章 / [Toro Toro Resistance] Monmusu Quest! Paradox RPG [Part Two] Ver.2.20

wow!! I love it! Great share :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.

✨Shine✨[240426][おふろワークス] サキと淫絡の坩堝 [RJ01138218]

mobius0417 wrote on Esan's profile.
[070525][ROOT] 桃華月憚(とうかげったん) 豪華版

The link for the above work is broken on Katfile and Mexashare, so please re-upload it.
Shhlime wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Could you reupload this relatively vintage game on Mexa? Would appreciate greatly.