[RJ179495] 調律機姦 [ぬくぬくソフト][160621]

I'm still not having any luck finding this game, is anyone able to help?

I still haven't found this game yet. I've even tried to buy it, but all I have is a prepaid card and the DL site won't accept it.

I use a prepaid card too and have bought numerous times in DL Site, why don't you make a paypal account or something?

I used to have one a couple years ago but it got hacked, so I didn't really want to use paypal again. I thought about bitcash, but they need a cell number and I don't have one, plus they need copies of your ID and other stuff.

I was hoping someone had a copy of it or even a demo I could check out, but no luck so far.

This game still hasn't been put on any other sites as far as i've seen.

Dang, over a year and still nothing... I'm slowly saving up the free points on dlsite, usually 1 per day. So that'll take what, like 2 more years... Some reason they won't accept any of my cards, so I can't even check out the game till someone uploads, or I save enough points. There's not even a demo for it.

LOL, this thing is still in requests? I thought it would have been taken down a long time ago, seeing that noone ever found link for it.

Eh why not, might as well ask 1 last time. If anyone has a link for this game, could you please post it. If not, you can delete the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Esan's profile.
sorry but can you upload again [121130] [STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス) because the links are down
retrofuturism wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello Sir
Could you revive the source if possible
[seismic]おしおき日報 アリス編
I appreciate all efforts you have done.
ludagama wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
please reupload
☄️RELEASE☄️[240508][RJ01178632][アトリエTODO] アオハループ 底辺キモオタの僕が転生してスクールカースト第一位の美少女と青春をやり直すお話 [v1.01]
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks once more!

This is the last game i've been searching for.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Could you perhaps upload it too? I've spent nearly a year trying to find it.