[request][ZyX] Ikazuchi no Senshi Raidi 3 ~Gyakushuu no Jashinkan~ / Lightning Warrior Raidy 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
製品仕様/動作環境
対応OS:WinXP/Vista/7

必須CPU/推奨:PentiumIII 500 MHz

必要メモリ容量/推奨:256MB

音源:DirectSound

DirectX:9.0c以上

ボイス:あり(フルボイス)

アニメーション:あり

DOWNLOAD GAME

http://ul.to/226kvyjp

we know about the trial version!but how about full version of this game?has it ever be ?

can someone please upload full version of this game?

looks like this game need an internet connection to lunch it...i read this on hongfire.and perhaps it need to be cracked....

hmmm, from what i have read here and there looks like it will be some time until this will be posted for the rest of the world. Something about that activation is putting the jp crackers in the corner, at least the rumor say so.

Time to subscribe and wait :)

Theres no digital download for the game. You need to buy the game directly from the publishing company. It seems there have been people who have bought it, but since they don't live in japan they don't know how to run it. Your only option is to buy it or download the cg since apparently its out.

funny thing is that no one able to release it like every other game

I will not upload the full game because I have bad connection but I will give you some hints where to get it.

1. Place where I download it:
http://www.gamedoki.com/detail/1273
As you know you need to buy it to get the serial and download. (I didn't buy it.)

2. The name of the file is in the official page of the game.

That's why I wrote those hints to get you the link for the full version bypassing the security.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ravia desdemona wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello sir im just wonderin if ye also going to add

とある女騎士の分裂日常

by 一兵卒?
fwmdbg wrote on Esan's profile.
I will request
Title / タイトル: 戦国†恋姫EX参 ~毛利家の絆編~
Brand / ブランド: BaseSon
Release / 販売日: 2023.07.28
hehehezozo wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Dear Nihonjaki90, can you please reupload mexashare and katfile of 奴隷肉便器リコ ?! Many Thanks