Kirashi

Trusted Member
Jun 7, 2014
Original Title: しゅぷれ~むキャンディ~王道には王道たる理由があるんです!~
Romaji: Supreme Candy ~Oudou ni wa Oudoutaru Riyuu ga Arun Desu!~
Release Date: 2008-09-26
Company, Producer: Makura
VNDB link: https://vndb.org/v793

Before anything, I know we can easily find this game on internet and on the forum. But the problem comes from the huge number of corrupted ISO around the net. Let me explain: Some ISO in the old days got modified, which prevent the installation. The other problem is that since few people played/tried the game during those days, everyone kept the corrupted version without realising it. This week, I downloaded the game on 4 differents sources: 2 from different websites, and 2 from differents users on this forum, (and the 4 got the same warning during installation). The biggest issue is that from those 4 sources, I am pretty sure 2 comes from the Chinese database, meaning the version from there is likely to be the one spreaded everywhere, also, considering the slow download speed when dowloading here, I was thinking it would be better to ask on request.
https://vndb.org/t1155 You can see here the issue sadly already existed on 2011.

If anyone happen to have the ISO, I would be very grateful.

Thank you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

baconharemthug wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi! Could you please reupload RJ406895? Preferably Mexashare.
mobius0417 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.

☄️RELEASE☄️[231222][Shiravune] ONE. [JPN / CHN/ENG v23.12.25]

If possible, could you please re-upload the Japanese version above?
LightALL wrote on Shine's profile.
Thank you for your packs, Shine !
Would you, please, reupload 2nd part on Mexashare for that game: [140503][サボテン] 進撃ハーレムセカンド (Ver1.04) [RJ131389] ?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Just a heads up, you might want to prepare to update this soon. It suffers from no-progress bug that is currently under rapid debugging. Scheduled to be fixed on May 1st at 22:00 JST.
It's out, update please.
聖騎士リアナ to v3.5