REQUEST[HGAMES -HCGs]

necropower

Trusted Member
Jul 31, 2012
Guys, does people got tired of posting torrents with hentais ovas and hcg from games? it has being a long time without any of those there... is there any reason for it?

Thanks for your patiente :)
NEcro

I have noticed this decline in posts as well. However, I can present some possible explanations.
1. It is still the middle of January. Usually new stuff comes out by the end of the month.
2. The latest posts are dated from last year, and lots of stuff are still coming in from last year.
3. Uploaders are back from vacation and into their daily jobs. Hence, they are not just tired, but busy with rl as well.

In closing, I would advice you to be a little more patient here. Delays and such are common this time of the year.
But the happiness in finally seeing an anticipated title become available? Priceless:-)

lets hope you are right, because i havent seen anything since september relative to hcg of the games or h-ovas from september,october,november and december :D but i agree, vacations may be the reason :D

Reactions: lconklejean

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ravia desdemona wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello sir im just wonderin if ye also going to add

とある女騎士の分裂日常

by 一兵卒?
fwmdbg wrote on Esan's profile.
I will request
Title / タイトル: 戦国†恋姫EX参 ~毛利家の絆編~
Brand / ブランド: BaseSon
Release / 販売日: 2023.07.28
hehehezozo wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Dear Nihonjaki90, can you please reupload mexashare and katfile of 奴隷肉便器リコ ?! Many Thanks