[Request] Crack for スロウ・ダメージ(Slow Damage)

Hello I have a little problem when i try to decompress the files. It says slowdamage_master_DLsite\data3.cab 内にチェックサムエラーが発生しました, I already tried to download the file multiple times but it's always the same error. If someone can help me, please :(

Ah, I figured out and able to play normally...
Here's the instruction,

Note: as for virus in crack, lol.... don't download if you really paranoid
If the Windows Defender detect it as virus, set it "allow on device" after that just follow number 5
If the browser detect it as virus asking whether to "Keep" or "Discard". Click "Keep"

1. After downloading all the parts (part 1 to part 6)
2. Download either link crack given by @always_smile
3. Extract all the part 1 to 6
4. If there's duplicate, just click "Yes to all" (replace all since they are same name and sizes)
> Open "setup.exe" in slowdamage_master_DLsite folder to install Slow Damage game
> Just click next till installation complete (I assume you know the process of installation right? e.g. save the file to location, TnC and etc)
5. Extract the crack and replace the original (Or if you was download on different files, just copy/cut and paste to スロウ・ダメージDL版 folder)
> Then you can play game but in Japanese
------------------------------------------------
(Skip if you have Textractor downloaded)
6. As for Japanese text to be translated, download the Textractor. https://github.com/Artikash/Textractor/releases
7. Choose "Textractor-5.0.0-Zip-Version-English-Only.zip"
8. Extract again :)
9. After extract, choose x86 folder
10. Open Textractor.exe
11. Don't feel so overwhelmed by a lot boxes appearing :D (my first time experiencing too)
12. Choose the Google Translate box
13. Choose droplist Translate from: >Japanese
14. "Rate limiter token count" and "Rate limiter token restore delay" >0
15. Open the game until the opening (Use google translate app camera if you totally can't read Japanese at all like me XDD)
16. Then return the Main Textractor window and click "Attach Game"
17. Select Slow Damage.exe
18. Thanks m@n@z@SHi for teaching how to hook (you can read the thread number #27: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ジ-slow-damage-1057255/index4.html#post5757082)
19. Basically: Click Add Hook and paste "/HS65001#-1C@5C40:slowdamage.exe" (without quotation)
20. Just random click until you find the text that able to translate to English as shown in picture by m@n@z@SHi in thread #27 (page 4)
21. Then once you find it, click Save hook and Voila you can play it smoothly as much as you want!
Tips: You saw the box with text: "Right click to change settings......bla bla bla" yeah go ahead and right click to adjust whatever you want, be it dark colour for background and text. Then return to game, click the dialogue, it should appear translation automatically. :D
Click the background colour and click "OK" to set the opacity to 0.5 or whatever you want.
Make sure check/click "Always on top" if you want it always on top when you clicking the dialogue in game lol....

This reply indicate all the links and crack are still working without problem as for now.

Enjoy the game :D
(Tbh I still worry that did I missed the steps?)

Last edited:
i download the crack. it has virus. i found out the virus is cryptocurrency mining software malware. just warning for people. right now i guess i will wait for another new crack to come.

Last edited:
I dunno, buddy. always_smile is a trusted cracker here, who cracked countless games.

Not sure I trust random nobody with an overly active Windows Defender like you. Any concrete info?

Hi people~ Idk if I'm the only one who's having this issue; first time it happens to me. Whenever I click on the "setup.exe" to run the installation it just doesn't open. Never happened before. I disabled both windows defender and firewall but still nothing. Also part 1 isn't a rar file like all the rest. Does that mean anything ? I had errors while extracting but it still finished the extraction process. (PS I 'did' re-download the 1st part just in case but it was the same; not rar but 'application'). I've never had this problem with any games till now. I'm on windows 10.

Last edited:
i have download from always_smile crack before. it work fine. this time i got warning saying it is virus. you can go look up about Trojan:Win32/Ymacco on reddit.

you need to extract part 1 non rar file along with rest of rar together.

I 'did' extract it along with the other parts but there are always errors during the extraction. Idk if that's normal ? My main problem is the fact that the installation setup refuses to launch. I'm stuck there, didn't even make it to the crack part lols (which btw I downloaded, extracted and had 0 issues with , didn't get flagged as a virus). Perhaps I should redownload all 6 parts ? I'll do that. At this point I'm out of ideas (--*)

*Update* Ok so I did good in redownloading the parts. Now there's no longer errors during extraction 'but' the installation setup still refuses to launch. I'm really fed up:crushed::angvoodoo:

Last edited:
I 'did' extract it along with the other parts but there are always errors during the extraction. Idk if that's normal ? My main problem is the fact that the installation setup refuses to launch. I'm stuck there, didn't even make it to the crack part lols (which btw I downloaded, extracted and had 0 issues with , didn't get flagged as a virus). Perhaps I should redownload all 6 parts ? I'll do that. At this point I'm out of ideas (--*)

*Update* Ok so I did good in redownloading the parts. Now there's no longer errors during extraction 'but' the installation setup still refuses to launch. I'm really fed up:crushed::angvoodoo:

if you are finish with setup. the game icon is on your desktop. you need a crack. open crack folder. you will see exe file. you need go to c:\program files then locate nitro chiral file. replace original slow damage exe file with exe file you found in crack folder. the reason you do not use original exe file. they still have security system on it

if you are finish with setup. the game icon is on your desktop. you need a crack. open crack folder. you will see exe file. you need go to c:\program files then locate nitro chiral file. replace original slow damage exe file with exe file you found in crack folder. the reason you do not use original exe file. they still have security system on it
My problem is 'running the installation setup' itself, not cracking the game. Cracking the game is simple but the setup.exe refuses to launch for me for whatever reason and thus I can't install the game. I'll try installing it on a different laptop. Who knows. Desperate situations call for desperate solutions..:shinonome_dead:

My problem is 'running the installation setup' itself, not cracking the game. Cracking the game is simple but the setup.exe refuses to launch for me for whatever reason and thus I can't install the game. I'll try installing it on a different laptop. Who knows. Desperate situations call for desperate solutions..:shinonome_dead:
i hope you can install on another computer.

i try to crack slow damage. i fail due to the game detecting the program i was using. plus i am amateur.

i try to crack slow damage. i fail due to the game detecting the program i was using. plus i am amateur.

I finally managed to install the game:shinonome_yeah: I had no issues when cracking. Only had an error pop up when I tried to launch the game saying it's a virus but as everybody said, you simply need to allow the game on your windows defender, which I did, and the game launched right away. Turn off any anti virus software you have before and after you crack the game and you should have no problems.

Last edited:
I finally managed to install the game:shinonome_yeah: I had no issues when cracking. Only had an error pop up when I tried to launch the game saying it's a virus but as everybody said, you simply need to allow the game on your windows defender. Smth I did and the game launched right away. Turn off any anti virus software you have before and after you crack the game and you should have no probelms.

i got tired of researching. so i decide to just download the crack and use it. i have really want to play the game.

i downloaded the crack, replaced it, and everything seems to be right so far except when I try to open the slow damage application, i get this message about a serial key ?

Screenshot (123).png

does anyone know what this means? Or what I'm doing wrong?

it seems like I am so close to finally playing this game... but so far at the same time ehehe;;
:akazukin_down:

update: i've finally got the game up and running! ♪ I guess the solution was as easy as just downloading another crack link instead :8

Last edited:
Someone please give me an answer~~ Can it play on window 7 too? My PC's version is a little out-dated~~ :redface:

No, N+C no longer support Win 7. Update your system to 8.1 at least

Thank you so much for reply, my dear~ I read the game requirements are, CPU core i5 , Ram 4GB, Windows 8.1/ 10 etc....

My laptop has CPU core i3 and Ram 4GB, is it still playable then?

Thank you so much for reply, my dear~ I read the game requirements are, CPU core i5 , Ram 4GB, Windows 8.1/ 10 etc....

My laptop has CPU core i3 and Ram 4GB, is it still playable then?

Should be playable, but the game could probably lag and crash once in a while. Be sure to save often.

i have just finish playing slow damage. highly recommended people play it. the artwork, story and character is amazing. i use always_smile crack. it work just fine

Hello! I'm having a problem with the 3rd file "data3.cab", it said "Corrupt header found" and I can't download the game without this file. Can someone help me with this problem? I already tried downloading the file again but it's the same :(

Edit: I've already solve my problem! it was just as easy as download it again because the file was corrupted by my internet connection when I download it...

Last edited:
Hi, the game with the crack works correctly, but I don't know how to install the patch in English
would you help me please?

Thank you very much :)

Hi, the game with the crack works correctly, but I don't know how to install the patch in English
would you help me please?
There's no "English patch", only an upcoming official ENG translation. But you can use machine translation since official translation keeps getting delayed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!