[Request] BugBug 2011年4月号

Why no one bothered to respond to this thread is beyond me, the requested content was already available on Nyaa here https://sukebei.nyaa.si/view/322500 but the torrent is dead and I need the Append Disc that comes with that volume and I'm unable to find it anywhere else. I just noticed the Nyaa link I posted is just for the Manga, it probably doesn't have the ISO to the DVD in it.

This volume that I need and probably other users is required for this VNDB entry Ikusa Megami Verita - Gaiden - To Aru Majin no Iseki Tanken.
The volume can't be bought from the link the OP posted but it can be bought here.

Last edited:
^^
mega
#!Dz4DiAqB!ceXj7pvy_eJ8O0c65EoSaIJnQX8zwtxQ-H8Xwwr6SXI

Just noticed your post, never received an email notification when you posted at all so I completely missed it and too late as well I gave up trying to get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.