[REQUEST][B-luster] 褐色団地へようこそ♪

Isn't this the same artist who does those images on pixiv of that yuri couple? Bump anyway, i'm interested in this.

[MENTION=6343]FlowerTradeWinds[/MENTION]

Is there a reason why this game is not even in the VIP Zone of Mikocon?

Usually, the games are added to the VIP Zone the same day of the release, or during the first week, but this game was released almost a month ago and is not added yet.

Last edited:
[MENTION=6343]FlowerTradeWinds[/MENTION]

Is there a reason why this game is not even in the VIP Zone of Mikocon?

Usually, the games are added to the VIP Zone the same day of the release, or during the first week, but this game was released almost a month ago and is not added yet.

Only replying to this thread because you asked so:

We can but we don't buy every game available.
Justice tends to release some cold games (e.g. best price edition) that no one would reasonably buy.
We guessed he would post this game, so we backed off. He didn't post this game after-all, so this one was left out.

We "fill" older games in lots of 3-10, as it isn't economical to do it 1 by 1 in terms of handling fee and shipping.
There is also not a DL version available.

P.S. If you like to ask something about our private releases, please do so on our site. Games don't magically appear (or leak) here because you asked here. Thanks.

Last edited:

Justice tends to release some cold games (e.g. best price edition) that no one would reasonably buy.
We guessed he would post this game, so we backed off. He didn't post this game after-all, so this one was left out.

We "fill" older games in lots of 3-10, as it isn't economical to do it 1 by 1 in terms of handling fee and shipping.

P.S. If you like to ask something about our private releases, please do so on our site. Games don't magically appear (or leak) here because you asked here. Thanks.

The Getchu page was updated with a DL version available, although when I bought it they gave me "ビッチ家族変態な日常" instead so it doesn't appear stable right now. I contacted their customer support to try to fix the link but I bought it as a guest user so I might be fucked...

EDIT: Well they fixed the download so I have the game now, but it is zoomed in to the point that the text isn't even visable. It's super zoomed in even on full screen settings, and the default installer won't activate even if "run as administrator". I've never had so much trouble with a single h game as I have with this...I just want some chocolate...

I'm thinking of just PMing someone a download link and let someone smarter than me figure this out.

Last edited:
also bumping this. if any one has it and can share with us, it would be awesome. Thanks

I already guessed that you don't buy all the games, but I just wanted to confirm if this was one of those games that are left behind.

And I asked here because I know you're the best person to ask about these issues, and I think this forum is the easiest way to get in touch with you, I don't even have account in the other site.

Anyway, thanks for answering :)

if there is a CG pack, hopefully the game will be out too. i think some one just need to find a crack or something.

Recently I've bought like 4 or 5 games from DL Sites (not on this site) which turned out to be not that good. If i had it I'd share, but first I'd need to try it. Not buying rubbish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.