[REQUEST][Authoring Heaven] Say Yah!

Oh, god - just found this request - still actual? i have almost all old complet's and authoring heaven games. But on my separate archive drives.

im love authoring heaven and complet's games too, but never have the chance to find the first say yah it will be great if you could help me with that.

Already posted in another thread but repost here for everyone to know...

Good news for the community!
Just purchased the only copy I could found on the net of Say Yah! (1999, Authoring Heaven), along with three other old games on my wanted checklist.
So its gonna be some time before they arrive to my home but at least I got that one.
Next month if possible have to find out about Okiraku Heaven (1998, May-be Soft).

-rockleevk

Reactions: Plagii and noce
Now it's time to wait for the game to arrive to my country(just shipped from my middleman there with some other games) and will dump it, so a little more of patience here.
Until next time, then.

-rockleevk

Reactions: Plagii and noce
Finally got the game home, after customs retained the package for almost a month... But soon will be uploaded once tested and everything else.

So Say Yah will be coming soon!

-rockleevk

Just wanted to inform [MENTION=29822]Bulopu[/MENTION]; that he has his private message inbox full, wanted to send a message to him but can't do it because of that.
Thanks a lot.

-rockleevk

Got it. Did you just hijack a thread just to send me a notice? What a punk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.

✨Shine✨[240426][おふろワークス] サキと淫絡の坩堝 [RJ01138218]

mobius0417 wrote on Esan's profile.
[070525][ROOT] 桃華月憚(とうかげったん) 豪華版

The link for the above work is broken on Katfile and Mexashare, so please re-upload it.
Shhlime wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Could you reupload this relatively vintage game on Mexa? Would appreciate greatly.