[Request] Accel World (Dual audio 720p)

kaiserstar1

Apr 8, 2014
Yes, I was wondering if someone could upload a version of Accel World in which it has dual audio and is in 720p format? Also, this may be much, but could anyone make sure the episodes are no longer then 500mb?

My previous post was deleted, it looks like I cant post other website url's here so I apologize and wont do it again..

My previous post was deleted, it looks like I cant post other website url's here so I apologize and wont do it again..
As per: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...-4/general-download-rules-restrictions-12859/

7. All threads/posts must contain usable download links in them. This means both premium-only threads and threads linking to external sources are forbidden.

You can paste the links they provided, though. If they took steps to hinder public access, either reupload the files or use the
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like

Reactions: nokou
As per: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...-4/general-download-rules-restrictions-12859/

7. All threads/posts must contain usable download links in them. This means both premium-only threads and threads linking to external sources are forbidden.

You can paste the links they provided, though. If they took steps to hinder public access, either reupload the files or use the
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Morisoba1988 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you have the latest versions of these?
【VR】ハーレムな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷