[Request][150918][TinkerBell] 淑母の疼き2 ~熟れた人妻から漂う“女”の色香~

Been waiting for this game too, Tinkerbell is my fav nukige brand. Hope 2dgf will release it soon

Last edited:
Reactions: bluehope
Who is DCMYS? It is bad to hear about that

Some Korean that probably have a site.
They post on Nyaa. None of our staff read Korean so I have no idea why they would pick on us.
Especially when they can probably get the game cheaper by buying in Japan than to use our VIP as one-off purchase.

It is an annoyance, but otherwise not much impact on us since we have so many games yet to be released.

Reactions: bluehope
Some Korean that probably have a site.
They post on Nyaa. None of our staff read Korean so I have no idea why they would pick on us.
Especially when they can probably get the game cheaper by buying in Japan than to use our VIP as one-off purchase.

It is an annoyance, but otherwise not much impact on us since we have so many games yet to be released.

Thx for sharing

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03
MaidObtainer wrote on Lebedev's profile.
If you happen to have Tsuyokiss Full Edition, could you upload them to katfile or rosefile?
Tsuyokiss Full Edition thread I would download from the mexashare links in this thread but a majority of them are dead