[Request] メイドさんとボイン魂 (Maid Boin)

^lol.,,,what a teaserxD....anyway the cg already out in exhentai...so yeah..like FTW said...

it'll go out soon^^

I don't go to exentai myself. But it is likely it is one of our staffs that posted it, since it always get posted by someone else, we might as well take the initiative. If it isn't one of our staff, guess we need to set the bar even higher...

It is also part of the reason we delayed the BMP release. Always there is someone converting our BMP to PNG there, then the PNG get posted everywhere.

hmm...i guess so..cause there is a name of your site there^_^

Finally, i hope in the next hours will be up...didnt want to see cg for not ruin the game...cant wait

Finally, i hope in the next hours will be up...didnt want to see cg for not ruin the game...cant wait

Same here, I am gonna skip the CG to enjoy plenty the game.

Anyway, thank you so much Flo for this awesome job. You're the best ;)

im curious, do you guys read japanese? I would like to enjoy this game but using ATLAS + Translation Aggregator in the past hasn't been great, and im (obviously) not fluent in Japanese. lol

im curious, do you guys read japanese? I would like to enjoy this game but using ATLAS + Translation Aggregator in the past hasn't been great, and im (obviously) not fluent in Japanese. lol

Actually using TA has helped me a lot in learning japanese. For longer paraghraps is better to highlight phrase by phrase in ITH rather than let the program translate the whole paragraph, this is also helpful when the translation doesn't make sense. Also you can keep in mind that ATLAS tends to translate word by word, Honyaku does a good word with short phrases and Excitee does a good job in translate a paragraph as a whole.

You can use denshijisho.org (online dictionary) for translating single words that TA is having problem with, that helps a lot too. Having some basic knowledge of the japanese grammar helps a lot to regconize words and then you can use denshijisho to translate words TA is having problems with.

If this combinations are well used you can understand from 50 to 90% of the text and learn a lot of japanese too. It's kind of a hassle to do all that but is the only way for now. I think is rather a great solution to understand a rather complex language like japanese.

I hope my explanation was of any help.

Damn can't wait for this one to get released. Skipped CG in order to play it fully like almost everyone else. Hope it gets released soon. Thanks a lot guys for a near future (hopefully) release, was about to give up :D

See CG around and not the game is more and more a pain....why ppls share only cg and not the game...dunno

Schedule as following:

8/18 DDL pre-release elsewhere
8/20 CG Lossless
8/20 Game Start seeding, 8/22 complete seeding

We are not in any hurry at all.
The moment the seeding is complete, it get re-uploaded by everyone everywhere.
Even the CG get re-uploaded by so many people, it puts us off sharing the game.
If people stop re-uploading, or at the very least give us credit, and stop adding their own Ads, we will post it quicker.

Not happy? Not our fault. Someone else want to release this game? Feel free to do so, as long as you bought it yourself.

See CG around and not the game is more and more a pain....why ppls share only cg and not the game...dunno

It isn't ppls, it is only me, all the rest are re-uploads.

Last edited:
Well im sorry im prob dont know all the procedure of sharing, im just see everytime for every game, at cg release the game is out the same day....still dunno why for this game was so much pain

its just this game is very popular, but don't worry, the game will be out soon. if we have waited that long, we can wait another 4-6 days. And thanks for seeding the game.

Many thanks to Flower for releasing the game, and slops to everyone who didn't credit him. :( Don't be discouraged, we all value your hard work and contributions!

BTW the guys, does anybody know where can I find this special picture of That pillow without this fucking shitty censorship ?
Official site puts stars, Honibox hides with daubings ... Anybody has an idea please ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

a123459459 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ01095149,RJ01088358 links are dead , could you please reupload?
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/同人ソフト-141213-黒い染み-感染牢獄.312257/

Can you reup this one going for the circle collection.
Thanks in Advance!
welderclyde wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, I double request of Jarro about grand libra academy links at mexashare. Thank you for your work and have a comfy day.
Valcrin wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ01131008 links are dead, could you please reupload these?
nobis_c wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi, this one just got a major update. Would you update it? Thanks.
孕ませキャンプ to v1.02