[Request] メイドさんとボイン魂 (Maid Boin)

yeap, i'm been also check this everday; this and around the net, can't find it anywhere. I can't believe it is still not shared yet.

Nothing is more fun to see pirates going mad, hehehe m9(^Д^) I've already enjoyed the game.

Is there any chance you could link me to the site you bought it?
I tried to have Amazon.jp ship it to Connecticut but they won't internationally ship there

Nothing is more fun to see pirates going mad, hehehe m9(^Д^) I've already enjoyed the game.

Not everyone can justify spending $80+ to import a game when they can't even read it and will be able to completely beat in just a couple of hours.

lol what a troll

if you trying to buy from amazon, i don't think it will ship H games to US any more. i use to buy game from amazon and ebay. However, few years ago some activist actually notice illusion raping games and stated that it is corrupting our society and encoruaging bad behavior, it was all over the news. therefore, they banned the shippment of these games from all the major site and ebay was one of them along with amazon. im sure there are many other small website which still sells these games to US. last few i checked, they were ripping off with over $140-180 for each game. but i would like to know if there are any decent or trusted website that still sells these games (physical copy) in the US.

Last edited:
Don't assume that everyone on this thread is a pirate, some people actually wouldn't mind paying a reasonable price for the game if they could get it. Then again the guy who posted that is probably a troll. :)

I wonder why there's no digital version yet? That would be a lot easier to purchase.

Yep, the price is crazy for just maybe 1 or 2 hour of game, i will buy that if just can be more siple to get it and cheaper....still cant understand why is not out after more than 1 week, maybe the guy who schare it is on vacations....i hope is this bcz i cant find others reason

Don't assume that everyone on this thread is a pirate, some people actually wouldn't mind paying a reasonable price for the game if they could get it. Then again the guy who posted that is probably a troll. :)

I wonder why there's no digital version yet? That would be a lot easier to purchase.

'Cause they want to make as much as possible profits of the physical version before putting the digit one in sale. Digit version comes oftenly various months after and only some limited sites offer it like DMM.
But I don't think we'll be able to wait so much time to finally enjoy this jawel of maids guys lol.

Yep, the price is crazy for just maybe 1 or 2 hour of game, i will buy that if just can be more siple to get it and cheaper....still cant understand why is not out after more than 1 week, maybe the guy who schare it is on vacations....i hope is this bcz i cant find others reason

Well, the only reason I can see is may be an issue with game cracking. Usually Teck's companie games like G.J? are oftenly shared very quickly like 24-48h no more. So sad this time it's not but don't worry guys, I am sure someone is gonna share it next days :)

So much +1 on this. DLsite has an english page that isn't half bad, but a lot of works don't make it to that page so you're kind of left with no options.

If no one is releasing the game by end of C84, we will release the game. Probably around 23/8.

It takes 15 premium sales (Ryushare/UL.to/Rapidgator) or 7000 downloads (Bitshare) to have enough earning to buy 1 game for release. Not like I get that many sales or downloads anyway. Many uploaders here earn that much and they really should use some of their earnings to buy some games for release.

I would have did it myself but unfortunatelly I can't buy japanese products because of international shipping and delivery issues. I am from France and chances for me to get a Jap game or magazine are about 2% xD
I can only buy digit hentai content and there is no site proposing the digit version of Maid Boin, too sad.

>If no one is releasing the game by end of C84, we will release the game. Probably around 23/8.

From the dust, a savior arises! Many thanks!

That means the longest we will need to wait is a month. :) Thanks again.

love you, man! i wish girlcelly were as helpful as you are, he steals original uploders' stuffs but never answers to our needs by himself...

No need to bash other uploader, okay. I don't want this topic to become another pointless flame war
Anyway, Thanks FTW. looking forward to this

Indeed there is no need to bash other uploaders. girlcelly does occasionally have original releases and deserves some kudos for those releases.

Too bad I cannot make it any quicker due to C84 occupying all available staffs in Tokyo

I know what you're feeling but just be patient dude, just be patient ^^

ircoIeZ.jpg

Coming Soon...

^lol.,,,what a teaserxD....anyway the cg already out in exhentai...so yeah..like FTW said...

it'll go out soon^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

HikatiDawn wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Youth Signal 13->24 links broke. could u repload please
nightfall35 wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
trenx wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, any chance of getting this game?

妻の面影残る娘に、疼く欲情 ~俺のモノで教えてやる!~ アパタイト https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ01002091.html

Thanks for your time
pin13 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, do you think you can upload this please?

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html