[Request] メイドさんとボイン魂 (Maid Boin)

+1

This game looks too good! *o*

I've been waiting for it since it was announced

same here, hope it actually comes out unlike there are some games which don't get shared until 1-3 months later. usually g.j. games come on the first day of release or most second, hope there isn't anything that preventing this one.

I'm surprised this one isn't out yet. There has to be some sort of new DRM or something. I don't remember a G.J? game take this long to be uploaded before.
So, +1 to this request.

nope, they usually uploaded on the same or day after. yeah really hoping it has no share preventing methods.

Support!
As i already found the savedata of this game i suppose the game is already out. only problem is to wait for an uploader, or wait them to crack the share preventing thing...

you know, i was looking online for this and every store i came across were all sold out. so im guessing there weren't enough copies. and not until future shipment, we might not see any uploads. unless there are any dl versions. as far as any of the DRM goes, i haven't seen in the past with any G.J games.

Well I'm sure there will be a digital version (if there isn't one already)

I'm not sure H-games are a big enough market for them to include DRM in the first place. :)

Im going mad rly...everyday after work i come home whit hope to see it...sooooo sad...cant be so much delay

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

HikatiDawn wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Youth Signal 13->24 links broke. could u repload please
nightfall35 wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
trenx wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, any chance of getting this game?

妻の面影残る娘に、疼く欲情 ~俺のモノで教えてやる!~ アパタイト https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ01002091.html

Thanks for your time
pin13 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, do you think you can upload this please?

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html