[REQUEST] フタメガ

I am looking for this too. Hopefully someone will upload it.Thanks for making post saved me time making one.

Last edited:
Bad time for me to be unemployed I guess oh well lets just keep waiting hopefully someone will uploaded it before the year ends.

Last edited:
I request this too please,
Came here from ulmf forums made my account to post,
Since users said there was a request that was made here,
So just got here to ask uploaders for help,
Finding this game glad I am not they only,
one that wants this
. :)

Nope nothing on my end tried tons of links but all where fake.

Last edited:
why this only rpg game not uploaded yet?,:(
End of year and no news or information,
700 views,many lurkers and users want game,
Please someone upload it would make many users happy.

Games from DLSite sometimes take more time, it's comprenhensible, maybe somebody have to buy it first, and uploaders can't buy all the games every day.
If you want it to play it now without waiting, consider buying it, don't get anxious.

-rockleevk

Games from DLSite sometimes take more time, it's comprenhensible, maybe somebody have to buy it first, and uploaders can't buy all the games every day.
If you want it to play it now without waiting, consider buying it, don't get anxious.

-rockleevk

I want to buy but don't have credit card here in Brazil,
not many people have one we use different pay methods for payment,
I wait more time I see new games get upload same day or 3 days they release this,
I see no news so I request along with other users.

I feel your pain buddy, I am in university which makes it hard for me to spend money on things other then school related items but, we must be patient,sooner or later it will be uploaded.

Just got back from new years trip from California and Holy Crap more then 1k views in less then a week with various people requesting the game,I see this request growing each day which is good,I pray the gods for this to get uploaded soon.
I cant stop playing the trial even though its short.

coming from the ulmf thread aswell , really looking forward this game . hopefully someone feels the urge to make some people happy :p

Good news everyone! I'm uploading the game right now should have a link ready in a couple of hours!

Last edited:
Reactions: LordAxel
Please enjoy the book curse
We are praying the misfortune of everyone ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?
I made my signature over 8 years ago...Please don't judge it too harshly.
darkpachon wrote on Esan's profile.
sorry but can you upload again [121130] [STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス) because the links are down