[Request] ゆあ・すいーと・はうす ~サキュバスママと異界の館~ Ver 1.0.1

Stormfire150

Trusted Member
Aug 11, 2017
There's been an update to this game where a lot of game breaking bugs have been fixed. Does anyone have the Ver 1.0.1 of the game?

+1 to this request.There are many rpg games from this studio when released first has a lot of bugs which makes the game unable to complete and the probability of getting a update from the uploaders is very low unless otherwise the game was bought by the uploaders

+1 After escaping the first stage the screen gets stuck for me. I hope the patch fixes it.

+1 After escaping the first stage the screen gets stuck for me. I hope the patch fixes it.

If you're getting stuck right after escaping the first stage that means you didn't play through the tutorial. I had the same problem, but played through the tutorial the second time and managed to get out just fine.

My main problem with the game is that I've completed the game in ver1.00, only to realize the secret room and the final scene cannot be unlocked in version 1.00, since it requires you to open it with the code that can only be inputted in ver 1.01, Not sure why but it's been a few months and Velka (who supposedly has the updated version of the game) hasn't uploaded it yet.

I'm really close to just forking out my money at this point, the normal ending is really lackluster. I really want to see the true end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.