[REQ] Krut hymneth ~The Songs that Conversed with the Gods~ Ar tonelico hymmnos concert Complete BOX

Status
Not open for further replies.
If nobody manages to fulfill this request I'll try to upload the collection within the next 2 weeks;

I expect my copy of Krut hymneth to arrive in the next ~10 days

Reactions: Bay K.W. Arde
I'd totally do this once there's a copy floating around~ a tracklist is needed too x-x
[MENTION=38286]incko[/MENTION]; is it possible for you to make scans?

I'm afraid I can't do that due to preserving reasons - my collector's spirit won't allow me to this, sorry!

But I'll rip the CDs and am willing to share them, as mentioned before

As for the scan I don't mind if you don't want to rip the stuff.
A low quality scan is fine too as long as it good enough so I can level it on later with my limited Photoshop skill. At least make the scan for the cover.

Will it be a torrent? Please make a torrent because my internet is low tier and I can't handle any DDL unless it's Mediafire.

Thank you for the fast response.

I seems that I don't have the rights to post a new thread in the music section,
so I decided to post the DL links here instead:

(320kbps, mp3)

http://www.mediafire.com/?bak0bpcvbfhgbcs

http://www.mediafire.com/?as6zc7e1ak0l0db

http://www.mediafire.com/?njcb4pukjtqr9py

http://www.mediafire.com/?7l9u5bqmkc0m8p0

http://www.mediafire.com/?8zuv998oq83yck8

the small print:

I ripped everything myself except for the three "new" songs; they were delivered on some kind of mp3-player "playbutton" thing (but not on CD... Stupid BS!) - However someone was able to extract them, and I found the rips online; Yes they are included!

I didn't scan anything myself but uploaded different Covers from Japanese websites (Amazon.co.jp e.g.) and the MusicBrainz DB; scans of the booklet for the new songs are also present, which I found online.

The tags were created using the MusicBrainz DB. However, the Ciel nosurge Preview Soundtrack wasn't in any database, yet, so it doesn't have any tags and names. Furthermore Gust didn't include any form of Tracklist for this particular CD... Stupid BS again...
After looking for it online I found out that some japanese fans recreated the Tracklist on their own - I included it as .rtf file.

And last but not least I also uploaded the special wallpaper buyers of the CD Collection were able to download using a promotion code included in the Box.

Oh I nearly forgot; I also uploaded my own rip of Akiko Shikata's CD "Ar=Ciel Ar=Dor" (http://vgmdb.net/album/20283) because it's an important part of the music of Ar tonelico and I really don't understand why the skipped it for Kurt hymneth.

Btw the "uncorrupted spelling" is Kurt hymneth, while the "corrupted spelling" is Krut hymneth (with the reversed t & h letters)

PS.

I also preordered the Ciel nosurge hymmnos concert CD and will upload it if someone requests it;

[MENTION=14547]Bay K.W. Arde[/MENTION]
I'm not able to provide a torrent for this - Instead I tried to comply with your request using mediafire;
I hope that works for you!

incko

Last edited:
it's a good idea to delete .rar when uploading part files to mediafire x-x (or use another place)
I could make a thread for you, or make this asl if you upload lossless :o

Okay sounds like a good idea,

I'll delete the .rar and upload it again tomorrow

And I'd happy if you'd create a thread for it

I didn't bother to rip it as lossless because the "interesting" part of it, the new songs, are only available as 320kbps mp3...

Yeah, I also got the first three special song from a thread in 4chan, /jp/ board, METHOD_ALTERNATION is an awesome song.

I heard that only the Limited Edition got the charming play button thing and the regular edition got the normal CD treatment. As of the Ciel nosurge, I am still looking the drama CD where the soundtrack is also headed by Shikata Akiko.

Again, thank you so much for your effort.

Okay sounds like a good idea,

I'll delete the .rar and upload it again tomorrow

And I'd happy if you'd create a thread for it

I didn't bother to rip it as lossless because the "interesting" part of it, the new songs, are only available as 320kbps mp3...
You're sure it's not the ripper or anything? x-x does the disc say what the quality is anywhere?
I got all of the files the day you uploaded them~ so it'll take some time but I'll get them up soon :o
ty for providing this :3

btw there's lots of ar tonelico here if you're interested~

You're sure it's not the ripper or anything? x-x does the disc say what the quality is anywhere?
I got all of the files the day you uploaded them~ so it'll take some time but I'll get them up soon :o

They still have not included the drama cd from the Ar Tonelico 3 sadly. And the various web radio. I only got myself a few of it after spending 8 hours of constant googling modo.

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like

Yeah, I also got the first three special song from a thread in 4chan, /jp/ board, METHOD_ALTERNATION is an awesome song.

I heard that only the Limited Edition got the charming play button thing and the regular edition got the normal CD treatment. As of the Ciel nosurge, I am still looking the drama CD where the soundtrack is also headed by Shikata Akiko.

Again, thank you so much for your effort.

In fact there isn't a limited edition for Kurt hymneth; However people who preordered their copy at the Gust online shop got three extra "Pins", and people who bought it of amazon etc. just received the normal Box without the three extra pins;
(Mine was ordered through CDjapan - normal edition without any preorder bonus)

So basically there isn't any CD for the three new songs, only the Playbutton thing.

(However I wonder whether these three preorder pins were Playbuttons as well or just normal metal pins...)

The three new hymmns I uploaded were also downloaded from /jp/ - I found another rip today, but the only difference are slightly better tags, so nothing major;

I spent some time searching for a lossless rip of the playbutton but didn't find anything - and also asked for it in various places,
however the only thing people were able to share were 320kbps rips;

And as I mentioned before, I wasn't able to extract anything from the device and therefore can't examine the quality of the files myself. Sorry!

edit.

>does the disc say what the quality is anywhere?

Okay maybe I didn't explain it in an appropriate way;

There doesn't exist a CD for the three "new" songs; Instead they were delivered on a "playbutton".
A "playbutton" is basically a locked mp3 player. You plug your headphone into it and listen to the songs.
You (normally) can't connect it to your PC or anything like that, because its contents aren's intended to be copied or deleted;

However some people were able to rip it apparently, so they uploaded the songs...
And as I mentioned before, I wasn't able to find these particular rips as lossless rips, so I tend to believe that the playbutton doesn't contain the songs as lossless files.

edit2:

And no, there aren't any details about the quality of the files on the playbutton anywhere in the CD Box.

Last edited:

I really like all three songs to be honest,
However you should definitely listen to the Ciel nosurge Preview Soundtrack, it has some really great vocal songs, too.

Of course I would be very happy if you upload ciel nosurge's genometric concert cd~
thank you very much~~~:)

Okay I'll upload them, too.

and probably my copy of Laylania

And if someone is interested I'll also upload my rips of Akiko Shikata's Umineko Songs.

Sincerely incko

THIS IS GREAT! Thanks a lot! I can't imagine how can I sleep without these :D
Err... the problem is, the files are not deleted BUT the Mediafire in my browser limit the download timeout (I think, but this can be wrong) Can you do something about it?
Today I just finished downloaded the 1st and the last part and I have no idea how to get the other 3, because usually Mediafire doesn't limit downloads. Do you think I should come and try to download in other day?

and would u mind the soundtrack (http://vgmdb.net/album/36468) too? sorry for request too much... T A T

If you read the page first you might notice that it will be released on 27th. You might as well make another REQ thread.

@incko, have you finished the reupload? I'm at the last part file but the file has been blocked because of the download limit.

Last edited:
[MENTION=14547]Bay K.W. Arde[/MENTION]; I'll make a thread in a min lol thanks for the reminder :3

Yep as Snowangel mentioned I passed the task of creating a real thread for this upload to her

Yep as Snowangel mentioned I passed the task of creating a real thread for this upload to her

Can you reupload the last part? I only need the last part and Snowangel have a different type of file upload.

Sorry for asking this but can you reupload the whole thing. Mediafire keeps on limiting the download time T A T I just trying to continue the last time I download the 2 parts (the first and the last) of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!