Aug 8, 2011
Hi,

Can I please request these two albums:

Suzumiya Haruhi no Kyouen
涼宮ハルヒの競演
The Recital of Haruhi Suzumiya

Catalogue ID: TAM3-0011
info: http://vgmdb.net/album/6611
share/PD hash: 23c77e6ce9ffb77b7edafef9c49c624f (lossless)

I know you lieks TAMusic ;)

Cherry's
Catalogue ID: <released at M3-19>
info: http://vgmdb.net/album/13111

I've seen it on a few websites but I can't find a download. Filename might be something like
[05.01][cm 5天](M3-19)[K×A Cherry's] Cherry's!(ape+cue+bk).rar

thanks,

junh

I have a rip of that TAM album. I'll have it up within a day or so. I'm looking for that Cherry's one... Found a dead end to that one so far, seeing it's age I'm not sure if it's still on the web.

'course it's lossless. I only get lossless, except for some rare exceptions.

The hash you provided for the first one is a Winny hash.

[EAC](同人音楽) TAMUSIC - 涼宮ハルヒの競演(tta+cue).rar,LIEj24tJzp,0,0,23c77e6ce9ffb77b7edafef9c49c624f,1

But it really does not matter since Winny and Share are sharing the same nodes right now.

This is the Share Version:

[EAC](同人音楽) TAMUSIC - 涼宮ハルヒの競演(tta+cue).rar 193,421,621 11a4cc119d897c3ac6e24cc252ef3e1fd1e5bc18
(同人音楽)(コナシ2) [TAMUSIC] 涼宮ハルヒの競演 (tta+cue).rar Elm_LenckTQHiWpo8 184,226,932 8da0f6d7f9e1129670ac377a10df1db034ea7982

Lavo, here is the trigger for the second one:

(同人音楽)[K×A Cherry's] Cherry's!.rar lenCosAsj2bYl 164,959,623 3789ac50298ef6eded4c7ee1b091db4b4422d5a8

http://www.sharedb.info/index.php/3789ac50298ef6eded4c7ee1b091db4b4422d5a8/

As you can see, it is registered in 2007, this ID is productive and trustable, plus the file he/she provided are generally long-lasting, but there are few exceptions though.
For example, do you remember I talked with you about a dead Real Fantasy archive? He is the one who registered that...

(同人音楽)[primenotes] Real Fantasy.zip lenCosAsj2bYl 155,389,997 b313b43224b245fb6d2097d54c518162dd1b9090

I already added the trigger of second album to Share but it will really depend on luck...
Hopefully it did not die... As I want that album too right now since it has an arrange version of メグメル in there...

Last edited:
Reactions: junh1024
First one's on Tora/railgun, so wasn't hard to find, found it when searching for another TAMUSIC album (which I have yet to rip). So it's a trigger eh? I'll try and fire 'em both up in Share on my end, thanks a bunch for the info.

Could you make any sense of this thread jesse? It gave me some random string of numbers as an sale/link; it also costs 0 notes to view.

Last edited:
First one's on Tora/railgun, so wasn't hard to find, found it when searching for another TAMUSIC album (which I have yet to rip). So it's a trigger eh? I'll try and fire 'em both up in Share on my end, thanks a bunch for the info.

Could you make any sense of this thread jesse? It gave me some random string of numbers as an sale/link; it also costs 0 notes to view.

I think their server is experiencing some problems now so I'm not able to access the post at the moment, I'll edit this reply as soon as I see it.

=========================================================

www.mofile.com(魔方网), this is the online host that people in PRC primarily upload to(along with damipan.com , rayfile.com, and of course, jsharer) back to several years ago.

That series of number is the code for the specific file(password, access code, whatever you want to call that) just like many other major hosts in PRC now(for instance, 115.com)

That website does have a input box asking for the access code so you are able to get the file if you know the code, but it now seems like it is down(it was still online back to about 2 months ago).

Hopefully this helps.

Last edited:
So it is in fact a dead end? That's a shame... It's the only source I've been able to find thus far.

So it is in fact a dead end? That's a shame... It's the only source I've been able to find thus far.

And that is probably the same place where jueh finds it.

Look at the posts, almost all of them are dated back to 2007 or even earlier(astost is an example, another one could be keyfansclub), you CAN NOT expect the files hosted by PRC hosts will last that long(with the exception of jsharer/tora/railgun), if that is some foreign hosts like MU, MF, RS etc. , it will be another complete different tale, especially when we talk about the file size(approx. 160MB, which is really relatively small even at that time), however, due to the factor of GWF and the blockade of the foreign hosts themselves(with many other factors, and you should know some of them), people in PRC rarely upload to non-PRC hosts.

Ok, here is what I got so far, the trigger does work, but I'm not really looking forward for a complete download:

TprlG.png

There might be a seeder come up(which happens a lot), but for right now, as you can see, the condition is not optimistic.
Yet another way and the last resort, pm and ask the ones who replied and logged in recenctly in that post for the file, it will work as long as they are not like "woshibt"(doujincore guy), no offense but it really is the truth...
You should be a better candidate to ask this question instead of me, because you self-ripped a lot, and people there will judge you based on this kind of contribution, not like me, the only thing I have is pretty much Key Sheet Music Collection and the scanlation of Key 10th Memorial Score(which I still did not publish)...

AND THEY DO NOT FXXKING CARE!

update: I pm'd 雾の旅人, hopefully there will be a response from him.

Last edited:
Thanks, I have now downloaded SHnY TAM from tora/railgun.

Since CHERRY'S! might not complete, and you are also interested in Megumeru, would you/the staff mind if I added more Clannad doujin albums to my request?

I have PM'd you a list of some albums I downloaded, most of which have other OP/ED remixes. I may PM my list to other members by request.

PS: I have subscribed to this thread so I do get notified of replies.

Looks like we have some Key fans here as well.
Junh, please check your PM.
One thing I forgot to mention, I do own a physical copy of Key 10th Memorial Score and already scanned it, justing waiting for some replies from Lavo(?) for some subforums which are opened specifically for Sheet Music/MIDI etc.

At this point, I can conclude the download will not complete, since there is no progress at all after 2+ weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ109073 ver 1.05

Please could you reupload these?
404notfound wrote on Krxze's profile.
hi,Krxze
your request here!
[170308] 青の祓魔師 京都不浄王篇 オリジナルドラマCD1 「悪魔と花見」 (第1巻完全生産限定版特典)
https://download.gg/en/file-18754160_7ed2a4fe5820ec48

[170712] 青の祓魔師 京都不浄王篇 オリジナルドラマCD2 「Memories of…」 (第5巻完全生産限定版特典)
https://download.gg/en/file-18754161_a43f52c7e04abb2c

please download and enjoy!!!
Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ274721 RJ312028 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?