[Other] Regarding about my blog [Updated on 180608]

go to Retroshare(or other decentralized stuff), Celly.

I'm so sorry you stopped sharing fullrip cgs, I want to collect the backgroundss to use as impressions when I draw and write stories... :(

you could always just set up your own onion site, no dmca's cause they cant find the location of it easily

or have privlidges to upload on ? combine together to make fap for life or something lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess we need to make new sites... Been doing the www8. and the like. soon its not an option anymore...
:ninja:

Is there any new place to get fullripcg from hgames? if possible, with torrent option? :D

Seems like CG unpacking now isn't profitable?
I mean, nowadays I rarely see full extracts from games.
And for non-reserve-engineering players it's impossible to extracts CG from the game in original resolution, and only screenshots is available function.
Also many extracting programs from various VNs were abandoned (krkrextract, GarBRO, Crass, arc_conv etc).

Sounds really sad...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.