Recommendations

Alpha_stigma

Elite Member
Apr 24, 2011
Hey guys I just rewatched princess lover and I am trying to think of other anime that has a guy as the main character and one of the girls is a princess or ojou-sama type character. Can anyone recommend some like this hopefully with some romance and comedy

hm I dont think I have ever seen hayate ill try that one. and I liked astarotte ill probably re watch it at a later date, thanks so far. any others?

Ladies vs Butler. But then again, I haven't finish watching it yet, so I don't know how good that anime is.

Tsubasa Chronicle also have main male character, Shaoran, and Sakura as a princess, but she's not that typical stereotype ojou-sama that like to control/command people - since she's Sakura, as we knew of.

There is, "They Are My Noble Masters" but honestly I don't think it's a great series... but maybe you can watch the first episode then decide what to do next...

Or there is "Zero no Tsukaima", I enjoyed the first season but not with the second season so I didn't bother to watch the third season...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mobius0417 wrote on Esan's profile.
[070525][ROOT] 桃華月憚(とうかげったん) 豪華版

The link for the above work is broken on Katfile and Mexashare, so please re-upload it.
Shhlime wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Could you reupload this relatively vintage game on Mexa? Would appreciate greatly.
27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge