Reason behind your username?

MUHAHAHAHHAAH I found it~ :goodtea:
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/spam-section-13/nicknames-reason-behind-them-68528/index3.html#post405072

I think that's another name to add to threads I'm going to read XD

It looks like you were kind of very satisfied there... your laugh is rather terrifying... XD

It seems like there really is an older thread about this, because I have explained it once...
Oh well... I'll just say it again.. XD

My username first comes when I see many of my friends is using some kind of codename when they are playing DOTA... So, I just come up with it because none of my friends wants this codename... 'death' that is...
I started to think that maybe death is just too simple... So I try to stick with death_ripper for my mig33 account... but it was still too mainstream... so I changed it again to something simple but not that many people use... deathwarrior... or deathswordian sometimes... It is rather because I want to prove the Valor of being death that holds a sword... XD

You all know your friendly neighborhood Inquisitor, lol.

lol aside my user name was inspired by inquisitors in the universe of the tabletop war game of Warhammer 40,000 (40k). The Inquisition in 40k is humanity's only defense against the creeping onslaught of chaos. Chaos in 40k is trying to undo humanity and civilization and cast the galaxy into never-ending madness, but the inquisitor's sees chaos' true intent and fights it without regard of his own sanity or life.

Hmm but the world naturally goes towards chaos even without ;p
Yes, but we humans try to keep it at bay. The day order ceases to exist is the day the universe ceases to exist. ^^

Last edited:
Yes, but we humans try to keep it at bay. The day order seizes to exist is the day the universe seizes to exist. ^^

Hmm in think you mean ceases~ Similar sounding but different meaning~
Well the universe... it plays by its own little rules which humans cant really do much against ;p

Yuno killing things..... Everythings dead..... All have been slain..... :evillaugh:

Hmm in think you mean ceases~ Similar sounding but different meaning~
Well the universe... it plays by its own little rules which humans cant really do much against ;p
lol, I meant ceases ofc! :rolleyes: Many thousands of years ago humanity was a slave of the whim of nature and chaos. We have freed ourselves from slavery to some degree. But I agree that we on a grand scale have very little control. But it is in our nature to try to protect us from disasters and the chaos that follows.

lol, I meant ceases ofc! :rolleyes: Many thousands of years ago humanity was a slave of the whim of nature and chaos. We have freed ourselves from slavery to some degree. But I agree that we on a grand scale have very little control. But it is in our nature to try to protect us from disasters and the chaos that follows.

Hmm yes but even within the areas we control there is chaos in the new problems that are created ;p

Hmm yes but even within the areas we control there is chaos in the new problems that are created ;p
lol, but we can also start to discuss the chaos at the molecular level, but I think it's stretching it too far. ;)

lol, but we can also start to discuss the chaos at the molecular level, but I think it's stretching it too far. ;)

Hmm random mutations and the such? Molecular... hmm the fact that nothing is really the same? xD

Hmm random mutations and the such? Molecular... hmm the fact that nothing is really the same? xD
nah, I was thinking of quantum physics and the unpredictable behavior of the smallest particles... basically order cannot be without chaos, we can only shift the balance slightly, so that we won't be bothered that much by disorder.

Mine is originally SirEpicWin(I droped the win early this year ;P) was totally random,I thought of it when I made my youtube account back then in 2010,but it turns out rather unique, if you google SirEpicWin almost all the search result about me (youtube,facebook,battlelog,twitter,ragezone lool huh?)

My username have few meanings, one I tell you: "nana"= 7 (jap.: kun-yumi art)+ "shi"=dead or god (and the "1", here, ASF need 8 latters...) =7 deads or 7 god...

[MENTION=33830]moemoe-kyun[/MENTION], because the first (moemoe) so much: "cutecute", and the second (kyun) "bra's." meaning...

Hehe i don't really understand the phrase "moemoe kyun" but it's really cute when we spell it right? :D

I'd love to hear from ppl who never post here~ lol XD
hmmmmmm maybe I could try to explain marshmallow? :P

My Username Comes from my life T-T
your name reminds me of this :P

%5BAngel+Beats%5D+HOT+sukima033537.jpg

Really [MENTION=29913]Mato[/MENTION]...? Not from BRS....?......And nice ava/siggy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen111, would you reupload the mexashare links, please?
孕ませの森
Rise Arisen (for this one, is the bonus content included?【早期購入特典付き】)
nobis_c wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90, would you reupload this title?
Rise Arisen ~ライズ、アライズン~
Lulu368 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, can you upload this otome asmr, please: https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
A-9000 wrote on Shine's profile.
Legend says this one was available in 2023 before it's demise...thanks in advance!

🌟Shine🌟[230713][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ (Ver1.2) [RJ01044906]
redbeamff wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.fanbox.cc/@nakkemos/posts/8045723

pls upload new NAKK videos :D