Rate the sig above you ~!

10/10 - Cute Neko Mikuru.

Yes, I have seen Assassin Yuki. Hve you seen Yuki doing something innocent erotically?
2bf17291c92c5b3689606300595137d91230612524_full.jpg

9.75/10 - Witches nowadays are getting cuter.

For now, looks like it's just the 2 of us. But I'm sure somebody will come and join in from time to time. I'm sure of it.
"Yes we can" :P

well witches are getting there spotlight i wish :( well today its more magical girl now :(

9/10 - oh yeah seeing in the SOTM your not joining in? i remember we join together what happen? :\

9.78 - Wickedly cute

I'm not that motivated and talented enough to participate in SOTM. Chances for me to join SOTM is similar to the chances of asteroid to hit Earth. I might join in, just out of the blue.

8/10 - Starry starry stars

Well...most of my sig are just cut and paste type. I'm not that good with all those sort like rendering, editing and heavy effects, like most of the sigs that in the competition. Those sigs require talent to make them that good, in which I'm lack of.

8/10 Oh it's teh ninja from Angel beats!

Nice but i think it needs more something..

Now someone rate mine(currently unfinished but for now it's like this..)

9/10 - yah so am i. i just take whatever i see and try to edit it what it seems fit. i don't want to destroy the original pics its because its not mine so i just find the pure awesomeness that the original pic deliver. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.