Rate the sig above you ~!

Lol 9/10 i would say it doesnt feel quite right something off with the empty space

8/10 That line between colored and black & white seems a little odd to me. The pixellated effect seems to suddenly get larger so the transition could be smoother unless you intended it to be that way? Maybe a different transition between the colored and black & white could work?

Last edited:
yeah the sudden change is intended, have you ever loaded an image on a dial up connection, the image appears really pixelated then smooths out from top to bottom systematically leaving an effect similar to what i tried to create.
rate this one too plz

FMA.jpg

Ohh that effect yeah i know of it.
8/10 The fire effects are quite nice though i think it seems a little empty on the left half. Are you going to add a name or something there? Doing fine arts for so long im somewhat bothered that Roy doesnt have any reflected light on him (a hint of the color of the flames) Anyhow gtg XD

8.5 outta 10!
many pretty pictures all lively and colorful for the eyes to see!
-so do you guys all make these yourselves? not too shabby, if that's the case.

.....eheh, well, er.....mine, um ^-^'

just rated it XD
@him dox yeah its better ^.^ i would go with koinkun's rating for it now

Tough talking for such a cute face :) Blur isn't good enough so I'm giving 6 out of 10.

Ohhh XD hmm thats fitting :3 hmm wat else to poke at. boxes arent quite as smooth as they could be? 7/10

Yeah, I agree I cannot even be able to see which characters are they...
Whatever, I'll give 6 out of 10. It began to annoy me, sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.