Tenshi

텐시
Contributor
Nov 24, 2011
I mean, it's there, so why not?

For this one, it really would be better for you to link the picture in your post, but optional option is optional.

profilepic8332_5.gif

7.5/10, fits your background, but it's small.

Topic said:
Rate the Profile Picture Above You
Just in case.

profilepic7722_5.gif

OT: 7.5/10, for white background.

[MENTION=5537]AzuAzu[/MENTION]:
profilepic10800_4.gif
profilepic5537_2.gif

I like that green haired girl, she's cute (in your profile pic) :)

I'll give 10/10

Hmm im gonna assume its eroge then which i dont touch then xD If not i might find it randomly

9/10

I like the style and color, if only not too dark..... :)

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] *smack* Are you serious?! It's Samurai X, Kenshin Himura, Hitokiri Battosai god damit! haha
9/10 eh, chick with a knife. reminds me of [MENTION=4859]Snowkitteh[/MENTION]

Apparently you dont know what a profile picture is *Smacks [MENTION=10870]Vietx2k[/MENTION]*
Fixing your shoe? What kind of profile picture is that xD *Smacks again for not knowing Shiina*

*Smack* HEY! Listen! *Smack* I only watched 2 or 3 episodes of Angel Beats and saw her once falling for a trap that involved a kitten in a water current! *Smack*

*Smack* It wasnt a Kitten *Smack* How could you mistake a toy puppy for a kitten *Smack* Why didnt you finish angel beats *Smack*

*Smack* Told myself when i finish God only Knows Season 2 on my ipod while working out i would download Angel Beats on my ipod! *Smack* BUT since the whole download link crash, i cant! *Smack*

*Smack* How could you let it crash *Smack* Its only 13 ep *Smack* So did you finish God only knows yet? *Smack*

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25