This thread was established for the sake of a serious discussion :/

Lol yeah but no one has said anything yet :/ And i already ranted about all my problems elsewhere

I spent Friday to Sunday working on fansubs, ASP, and uploading. Saturday morning my screen died. The DC housing the new distro servers can't handle the load of Christmas traffic, causing random disconnects. Filepost decided that I upload too much for the amount of downloads (I blame all of you), so they throttled my speed. This meant files came in slower. Most of them I had to "Remote Upload," so that they'd arrive at all. And leave the threads open, so I won't miss any.
So, my PC was running through the night, stealing me sleep. Crap was moving slowly, my Firefox used over a GB of RAM and slowed everything down, and life was suffering in general.

That good enough for a rant?
Not?
That's because I whined in the staff channel already, and this is not enough to blow my casket. :D

Sounds like you are living the otaku life many of us can only dream about...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mobius0417 wrote on Esan's profile.
[070525][ROOT] 桃華月憚(とうかげったん) 豪華版

The link for the above work is broken on Katfile and Mexashare, so please re-upload it.
Shhlime wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Could you reupload this relatively vintage game on Mexa? Would appreciate greatly.
27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge