[Hentai game] Princess Evangile ~W Happiness ~ + TOKUTEN + NO DVD [Key Install]

At this point, I really don't know what happened to your PC, supposedly, we tried everything possible at this point.

I bet it's broken installation. Such "new" users, even if you tell them to "use japanese locale", just don't understand what you want from them. That's what you get when only base game is translated to English.

Well, if it's not locale, that's strange. I'm running game on Windows 8.1 x64.
Anyway it is 2015 already. You should use at least 7.

It's a virtual Windows XP on VirtualBox, I don't want to set my main Windows 8.1 to Japanese. By the way, I should try a Windows 7 on Japanese since setup or I can set it to Japanese later?

Changing locale requires pushing 1 button and reload. So reverting to original. I honestly can't see a reason to not use it on main.

I got acmp.exe/SdRt.exe, both fixed the program for win7, not sure if it'll work for other Pc's. After downloading* ''Princess Evangile'' I couldn't open the game with crack without getting crash, but when opening without crack, it told me that I miss ''SdRt.exe'', so after getting that I used crack to play and it worked normally. :rolleyes: *used different site (sukebei.nyaa) to download the game, but it's basically the same.

Last edited:
Hi, I have a question.. so Is the text in the game (while they are speaking) supposed to be in Japanese? or is it possible for me to change it to English? as I cannot rad Japanese maybe there is some sort of patch?

Thank you,
-Nulled

Last edited:
There is no English path for this fandisc at this moment. And I didn't hear anything about plans of translating it by Mangagamer in future.

mangagamer has said that if the original vn sells well enough, theyll start working on the FD. one guy who works at mangagamer hinted that the vn is selling well so who knows?

Greetings.
What I have to do to install the game? I ask for a key.
I was watching the comments but still do not understand that.
Would I can anyone help? Please.

Hello, I tried to install the game but the CD key is not working, what should I do to install it?

Can anyone explain to me how to install the game or where i can find a CD key that works, please ?

so how exactly am i suppost to run the game? i have entered that key thing on the main post but it just sends me to some more weird text that i can't read and there's one button when i click it the game just exits itself out i also tried that thing that crack thing from people like mark and it gave me a "cannot find ogg.dll please reinstall the application so i'm confused on what i should do it took me ligit the entire day to install everything from those links part 1-10 so do i have to reinstall those or something? i really wanna play this game so any help would be appreciated

Last edited:
There is no English path for this fandisc at this moment. And I didn't hear anything about plans of translating it by Mangagamer in future.

Mangagamer has released a translation, do we have the torrent yet?

Checkmate, do you have the english translated torrent yet? Mangagamer released one last year. Sorry for being late to the party.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Sorry if i ask, but can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi could you please re-up Ex track for RJ01197125?
Nikko0906 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, is it possible to re-upload links for mp3 of RJ319423 and RJ338926?
hogaylo wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,
[RJ087614]
Please reupload, thanks