Not a Bug Posting thread in download section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurokaze

~ Nyaa ~
Uploader
Apr 1, 2012
Hello,
I posted a thread in Hentai Games section about 1hr 10min ago but when a tried to post a new one
I'm getting "This forum requires that you wait 3600 seconds between posts. Please try again in 3463 seconds."
So how does this work ?

I had the same problem but later I realized that if you post something for example in download section then you have to wait 1 hour, but if in you post somenthing in another thread between that time or after in another section the countdown reset itself to a hour again because in others section the wait is of 60 seconds

So don't post anything in another section because you'll have to wait the full 60 minutes again

Reactions: Kurokaze
Upvote 0
It is intended, not a bug

If you can only create a thread once 60 minutes in some sections. This does not stack, and interchangeable. It means if you create a thread in the hentai games, wait 60 minutes, then create a thread in hentai manga. You have to wait 60 minutes to create another one in hentai games again.

Upvote 0
It is intended, not a bug

If you can only create a thread once 60 minutes in some sections. This does not stack, and interchangeable. It means if you create a thread in the hentai games, wait 60 minutes, then create a thread in hentai manga. You have to wait 60 minutes to create another one in hentai games again.

No you are getting it wrong
If I reply any thread in any section I need to wait 1 Hour to create a new thread.
Like now i replied to this thread, now i need to wait 1 Hour so that I can create a new thread in downloads section.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.

✨Shine✨[240426][おふろワークス] サキと淫絡の坩堝 [RJ01138218]

mobius0417 wrote on Esan's profile.
[070525][ROOT] 桃華月憚(とうかげったん) 豪華版

The link for the above work is broken on Katfile and Mexashare, so please re-upload it.
Shhlime wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Could you reupload this relatively vintage game on Mexa? Would appreciate greatly.
27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.