Post Your Steam IDs

You haven't played it yet either ?

haha well I new about your dota2 "obsession" Oh noes a dead sad imouto.... /imouto-me hurries over to do mouth to mouth to the other imouto ^^ lol hahahah

:shockmenft: w...w..whats that mean..??? :scared:

:shockmenft: w...w..whats that mean..??? :scared:

LoL plz plz, I was still editing my post... Requote me for the full story xD

Oh dear imouto. hehem, its just something we do when we see you in distress, and we instinctively try to help....:happywhistle:

im not playing in 1 week... on vacationss.. :sowwy: maybe playing it later.. How about u genk.??

You mean l4d2 Second ? yeah that might very well be, though I can make no promises in advance.
But I have no objections :)

Will just have to see how things work out with IRL things and its times, other players that might wanna play, and 2 other games I've been sniffing at lately as well. (dishonored and Bioshock infinite)

And a week flies by fast, so no rush.

If both you and Hanako wanna play there could be 3 of us, but I suspect already that we might all 3 live in widely different timezones. But time for me to call it a night, it's 5.22am here right now ! Byes all.

Ah no I'm sry its not...let me check what it costs...

It's a bout 13.99 (euros) on steam.

But I wouldn't rush buying anything just yet btw.

yaaa.... :scared: im gonna sleeeppp... for the greatergood.. hows everyonee..??did u party to slaughtering zombiees..?

lol I haven't done any partying yet, Just been wandering aimlessly around wondering what too do....browsing the forum, looking around my friends lists on steam and wondering who's on. Plus watching video trailers on youtube.

But hey Second, I though l4d was to scary for you :P Plus it seems like you just watched some videos of it on the steam store page right now ^^

Dream tight, and if there's zombies abound spamy...I mean Samy won't be to far of...making and sending out his clones of himself....hue hue

My steam username is FieryCandy :D Although I should be changing it sometime soon so ill just update this post if i do.

Y'all can add me if you want. I can be found playing Dota 2, Garry's Mod, Killing Floor, sometimes Torchlight 2.

I have left4dead 1&2 But i need to install them.

[MENTION=14353]whatpu[/MENTION] ; I'll just add by saying....I'm less allergic to ergo proxy now for some reason...

And [MENTION=25346]Uninstall[/MENTION] ; This can be updated now if your still around.

[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; Ok, my avatar is Last Exile, in case you thought it was Ergo Proxy. lol I guess stuff like that fades like once I threw up a blue raspberry slushy and for like 3 years I almost threw up at just the thought of blue raspberry anything. But now it don't bug me at all. Lol ok just ignore me.

You should add me and ill install L4D and we can play. You too [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]; we can play Dota 2

Last edited:
[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; Ok, my avatar is Last Exile, in case you thought it was Ergo Proxy. lol I guess stuff like that fades like once I threw up a blue raspberry slushy and for like 3 years I almost threw up at just the thought of blue raspberry anything. But now it don't bug me at all. Lol ok just ignore me.

You should add me and ill install L4D and we can play. You too [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]; we can play Dota 2

I wouldn't ignore you ;) Sry if that smiley is a bit blue though ...

Last Exile oki, I didn't rly think about the avatar though at all, but its like you just said, it's faded. I no longer how such a strong reaction too it. Might even think of the show as a more memorable time/event even now. Though still in a bit weird way. And what you said about the blue rasperry thingy .....Same exact thing happened to me as well only it was some cheese tortilla chips when I was very young. My body/or psyche must have mistaken it for poisen a while after that.

(Tawara aka Baal) I play strategy games. Example Paradox and Civilization.

Last edited:
It's a bit risky posting my steam name here...since I so often change it around to something else...

Right now its "Animus Supreme" I've been going so long without posting it, but guess it's about high time, even if I do change it around and it becomes useless.

Steam account: lacus5

Games I like to play:
Metro Last Light
Call of duty MW3
Call of duty BO2
Battlefield 2
Team Fortress 2
Garry's Mod

ID would be myako_sama but I'm not someone to play that much, but I do have GMod and Hidden.. sooo, maybe we can play sometime. o:

SteamID is Sulfaen.CZ

now i am playng:
Orcs must die2
Civilization 5
The secret world
Worms Revolution

Here Here [MENTION=30548]nexus[/MENTION] ; xD

////
P.s. I'll be less gaming around on steam probably after BF4 comes out this autumn !~ Unless the new command & conquer game comes out soon, or Planetary Annihilation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ274721 RJ312028 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?