Post Your Game Screenshots! (potential 56k Hell)

Uninstall

NO MORE HIROSHIMA
Elite Member
Apr 5, 2012
Post Your Game Screenshots (or videos)! (potential 56k Hell)

What's up, gamers! ヾ(o´ェ`o)ノ

Since I don't think we have one yet, let's post up our game screenshots of whatever - your favourite FPS, RPG, eroge, you name it!

Rules are simple:
Include the title of the game.
If you have lots of screenshots, put them in a spoiler.
Refrain from quoting images.

Anyway, post up! Your dopest, epic-est or funniest screenshots; go go go! d(o´∀`o)b

My first ones are from Battlefield 3 because I'm so original. From the "Going Hunting" mission, love the cinematics!

949054-IGBGPN9.png
949052-V3DDDI4.png
949050-XHSUJMY.png
949043-FUPVM7M.png

I also have a playthrough of the game if you're interested but I suck giant tentacles at shooters, so if you can't stand a loser playing an FPS, don't watch!

By the way thanks to [MENTION=159]alexsdu[/MENTION] for letting people know of Sadpanda, it works great for me!
ヽ(。・`ω´・)ノ・

Last edited:
Yeah, dope idea, man! xD
Makes me want to take more screenshots from now on...

By the way, a silly question: how do I resize the images I post? Do I have to post a smaller sample linking to the full-size image...? :confused:

[MENTION=25346]Uninstall[/MENTION]
Glad to hear that you like SadPanda, mate.

[MENTION=24034]Evac[/MENTION]
You don't need to resize the picture. Once you put it in the spoiler(or not), the picture will resize itself. You can view the picture in full size when you click on it.

OK, here's some of my combat picture, back in 1945...er I mean Day of Defeats:Source
dod_donner0005.gif

dod_donner0002.gif

dod_avalanche0002.gif

[SPOILER="I believe I could fly!" Another grenade victim, it was me this time.]
andrij5islookinggood.gif
[/SPOILER]

dod_donner0001-a.gif

Silent Hunter 3
949760-1TWXQIO.jpg

Counter Strike:Source
cs_office0001.jpg

It seem a lot of my old war gaming photos lost. Probably misplaced under layers of folders. Once I found them, I'll post some more.

Last edited:
Just some random Battlefield 3 screenshots from the games I played this morning with my friends. Mad lag, as it was hosted across the Pacific. Our voice chats are funny as heck, we don't really communicate, all we do is swear and shout

"クソオオオオオオオ!!!!!"
"助けて!!!!!"
"シネええええええええ!!!!"
"ハッカアアアアアー!" hehe

949826-IJOE2JB.png

949827-19GAM2L.png

949823-IL6E5US.png

949824-VF1UH8S.png

The music can be annoying to some individuals, I apologize for my carelessness.

Do you know that if you keep walking at a wall, while keep on throwing medpack or ammobag, the wall will explode?

Thank you for the heads up, [MENTION=159]alexsdu[/MENTION]! :)

HAWX 2 is a king when it comes to multiplayer bugs. Lag has terrible effects on gameplay and I even experienced having a checkpoint saved shortly after the mission failed...

In this co-op session, there was so much lag that the enemies kept bouncing around like crazy and it was impossible to get a lock. I managed to capture that ground artillery unit flying at about 2000m/160ft. xD

hawx2_001.jpg
Here, the game got confused with a little "true/false" variable to tell if I should be with the thermal visor on or off... It was enabled during cutscenes and disabled during the mission itself. lol

hawx2_002.jpg
But I still enjoy playing it... Here's when I completed the challenge of flying upside down below 40 m for 120 seconds.

hawx2_003.jpg
This is from the original Deus Ex. I just love how the game lets us be jerks with its "physics". xD

deusex_001.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.