Pokemon X and Y

Which Gen VI starter are you going to pick?

• Total voters
[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; Hmm, thats a pity about hoopa and the other guy. In my region i think the powersavers are having the time of their life trading away them for other stuff.
Yes, anytime, in fact i shall come online right now.

[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; thanks for the mons again.
Just like to ask; please forgive if i offend

Are the moves requested not available on the pokes? Wanted defog on latias (gen 4 hm move?), and rock polish on both groudons. You gave me a careful groudon too where i initially requested a naughty one. Are there better sets to run these fellows on? Would like to hear more opinions. :D

[MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION];
Sorry! That's my fault about Groudon's nature and Latias's move. I forgot about Latias, and make her learn moves that I think good. Groudon... I mistake translation on "Naughty". I can make what you wrote. I often use Latios learned Trick with Choice spec. I think Latias can use it efficiently too.
Regards to Rock Polish, you can make him learn it easily by using TM. You can get it on rout 11.

[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; my apologises, forgotten about rock polish tm.
I believe latios is the better user if trick given his superior spatk. Although both have same base speed, latios is often the attacker while latias serves excellent as a tanky role. Latias is better on defog in my opinion though.

Latios is a good atcker. You are right. Plus he can play a tricky role. I think there is no need to decide only one type role for pokemon. Trick is a suport-move to stop a tanky monster like Jellicent, and make turns for following pokemon in battle. As well as Latios, I think Latias can play some roles. But I think defog is a good choice too!

Edit:
Maintenance finished and Latias and Groudon are prepared.

Last edited:
[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; much thanks again! But groudon's now impish instead of naughty! >.<

Oh... I make "Naughty" one immediately!
Web dictionaly say "Naughty" is わんぱく. It means "Impish" in this game...

Okay! Made やんちゃ Groudon!

[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; oh mine! Would you happen to have latiosite too? Would love it, though i dun have a shiny latios with hp fire and trick

[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; oh mine!!! This is awesome!!!
Finally! Now to locate the elusive shiny latios. No, I wont bother you any further for this. You have no idea how much joy this is.
Thanks!

Thanks too. I gonna sleep now, good night zzz...

Still on X/Y topic so I'll post it here...

While I was waiting for ORAS to arrive at the stores (they never did), I put the Anti-Mewtwo Agent (Sableye that imprisons Recover) and Anti-Zygarde Agent (A Togekiss that charms him all the way down and yawn) to work...they really worked out.

I can abandon my Y save to start anew now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

やーや wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ343897をもう一度アップロードしてもらえますか?日本語でごめんなさい
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks! Do you think you could also upload this other one that was requested alongside it?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01163723.html
Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you reupload this please?
isaswa wrote on Shine's profile.
File is dead, looking for a re-upload. Thanks.

[230910][マヨタマ] ❕9月19日まで6大特典付き❕【Wオホ声xW分身】~S級冒険者のボクは.始祖淫魔の前では只の餌だった.~ドスケベ爆乳サキュバスx2&分身x2によるW分身おしおきご奉仕♪ [RJ01085040]