Pokemon X and Y

Which Gen VI starter are you going to pick?

• Total voters
why is it important for the pumpkaboo to have the 31st as it's received date? Distribution ends then and I don't know of any reason to risk missing it...

why is it important for the pumpkaboo to have the 31st as it's received date? Distribution ends then and I don't know of any reason to risk missing it...

It's to make it more look like a Halloween Event I think :3

[MENTION=16858]AkiraUmi[/MENTION];
I think you can change the date in 3DS. I change it almost everyday. Conversely, if the date in your 3DS is not same to the REAL date and you receive Gengar on REAL 31th, it will recognize you receive Gengar on non-31th Oct. One more thing. The received date will be fixed when you receive the card. This point is different from 5 gen. Please take care.
Do you want not to change the date in 3DS? Even if so, I'm okay. Thank you for kind offer. I'll wait too.

[MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION];
Just because I'm obsessed with minute details (こまかいことが きになる 性格です). And have a strong preference. If I only want to use strong pokemon, there is no need to use Event-pokemon in almost all case. Especially Event-pokemon's received date is important for me. They are the pokemon who symbolize Halloween! Plus I already have shiny Gengar and pumpkaboo though their date and lang are not what I want.
There is no need to defy a danger. You can change the date in 3DS.

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION];
Yes, that's right!

Just because I'm obsessed with minute details (こまかいことが きになる 性格です). And have a strong preference. If I only want to use strong pokemon, there is no need to use Event-pokemon in almost all case. Especially Event-pokemon's received date is important for me. They are the pokemon who symbolize Halloween! Plus I already have shiny Gengar and pumpkaboo though their date and lang are not what I want.
There is no need to defy a danger. You can change the date in 3DS.
Oh okay. I already have 2 of them already gourgeisted...so I cant help...

No problem. I'm so glad you attempt to help me! Thank you!:)

Edit:
Now I searched about that Gengar. It seems 26th Oct is the final date of receiving Gengar's card. So AkiraUmi maybe received the card on another date, I guess.

Oh that's Gengar seems unknown pokemon for me!
I think you read my cautions, please take care. There is no need to defy a danger that you miss receiving it. Thank you for your offer!

Oh noes, [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; D:
I wasn't home the past few days so I hadn't internetconnection with my 3ds to get the 31st oct. gegar ;___;
I'm really sorry D:

but well, you said I can change the date on the 3ds, right?

Reactions: ewebsitecanada
No problem, it's just a game. Not so seriously.

Yes, You can change that. I'll show you photos about it :) I'm glad if you receive Gengar by using this way.
CA3J0543.jpgCA3J0544.jpgCA3J0545.jpg

[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; would you happen to have good shiny forms of the weather trio in preparation of oras next week?

No powersave and saturation of market making things very hard for now-casual till oras hits. Was hoping to get the v-create rayquaza too.
I have some leftover perfect 5ivs if you dont mind.

[MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION];
I don't have shiny weather trio now because I released them. It is easy to get them in 5 gen, so I give them to you if you want :)

Last edited:
[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; I am currently still looking for shiny weather trios though. X_X
Adamant/Impish Groudon(s) and Modest Kyogre, plus a hasty/jolly rayquaza with v-create. Hopefully 6ivs though. Shiny of course. Balls dun matter unless its great/ultra. Absolutely hate them. gen5 move tutor exclusives like defog latias too. megas are all on the way now.
Sorry to burst your bubble but i dont have much event pokemon. US side consoles have little to none events, and unfortunately i didnt claim much except the earlier ones like torchic. I am also looking for new homes for my excessively-bred 5ivs.
If we can work things out perhaps i would post again tomorrow? thanks a lot.

[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; thanks much. Will list them out:

1. Adamant Groudon w/ Fire Punch & Rock Polish
2. Naughty Groudon w/ Fire Punch & Rock Polish (Non-shiny)
3. Modest Kyogre
4. Timid Kyogre (Non-shiny)
5. Jolly Rayquaza w/ V-Create
6. Hasty Rayquaza w/ V-Create (Non-shiny)
7. Timid Latias w/ HP Fire & Defog
8. Timid Keldeo (Non-shiny)

Would like them all in 6iv(31/31/31/31/31/31)/shiny forms (otherwise stated by HP/non-shiny tags). I think the moves might be a little troublesome, so sorry. Will 8 pokes from my side as well as a surprise last pokemon for you. Do take your time, drop a message here anytime because I am more than available to trade. Thanks a lot again.

I read your list.

3. Modest Kyogre
4. Timid Kyogre (Non-shiny)
5. Jolly Rayquaza w/ V-Create
6. Hasty Rayquaza w/ V-Create (Non-shiny)
8. Timid Keldeo (Non-shiny)

Those of the above can be prepared immediately.

Last edited:
[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; alright.
I will trade u in about 2hrs time then after i return from dinner.

I think it's okay. I'm online now. What time is it in your region and when will you take a dinner?

[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; thank you for the pokes. I do not require the genies though, have quite a number of them already ahaha. Should you require them back i would trade them back. The groudon and latias should be legit as the moves can be learnt from either move tutor or hm, i will await for your good news.

Thank you for trades :) Do you like Wooper? It's cute, and strong unexpectedly. You can make them that I sent yours.
I know how to import them to 6 gen. But to tell the truth, today is my birthday. So I don't play pokemon more today though I keep it ON because I wanna make my play-time 999:59. When I finished preparation, I tell you that. (I don't know when I can play pokemon next time.)

[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; oh! Happy Birthday!
Wooper was a small project i tried making when i accidentally came across a random HA female in safari with 3ivs and the nature i was looking for. I did not finish the breeding eventually as i kinda got bored with the game already after long hours of breeding and trading with not much goals in mind.
Do take your time with the remaining ones, though i would like to say no rush, ORAS is upon us in 5 days time though haha.

[MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION]; Thank you!
Lucky you. I guess Karos Wooper will get Ice punch in ORAS.
I found the save-data that has latias and groudon. The import 3 gen to 4 gen require me to wait 24 hours. Next time I can import them, I guess.

[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; hopefully, but i doubt having ice punch will greatly impact his gamestyle. I use in lower tiers just for his annoying ability and allowing opponents to set up virtually nothing.
No problems, I can do the waiting. I heard the 2 unreleased legends in X/Y have been made tradeable after their codes were released again on pokesave. Do you have access to them? :P

Icepunch can make damage to every tipe, and it has a good conbination with Curse. Plus Curse has a good conbination with his ability. (He already can learn Icepunch in 3 gen)
I finished preparations. Can you be online today?
I don't have access to them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty