Pokemon X and Y

Which Gen VI starter are you going to pick?

• Total voters
[MENTION=27126]aquaspirit39[/MENTION];
I can help you if you are online when I'm in Mcdnald's by chance. If you see me in the game, please talk to me.
When we trade, could you help me to evolve Gengar too?

[MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION];
pingtoryan is right.
If you need 6IVs Ditto, I can give that. Do you need it? or what you need is hidden ability?

DItoooo........ :desire;
hows your pokemon progress ???

I can help you if you are online when I'm in Mcdnald's by chance. If you see me in the game, please talk to me.
When we trade, could you help me to evolve Gengar too?

pingtoryan is right.
If you need 6IVs Ditto, I can give that. Do you need it? or what you need is hidden ability?

A 6 IV would be awesome, especially one from japan. I was looking for a safari, a 2-3 IV ditto for every nature. I found one on reddit.

To everyone.
My charactor name is Alicetale or リュータ.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION];
No problem. I can trade on this Saturday:) How about you?

[MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION];
If you need Ditto, I give you it. Please talk to me in the game.
Now I'm trying to win 200 times continuously at battle house! It's very difficult xD

My Ditto is from Japan. It seems being from 5 gen.

Thank you!
My charactor name at pokemon is Alicetale, or リュータ. Recently I ofen play pokemon as Alicetale. DS name is リュータ.
Chimcar and Koffing is very cool pokemon, but I don't need them. Thank you.
My boxes are filled with 5IVs pokemon because I was trying to get 6IVs pokemon. If you interested in them, please tell me that. They are free.

I'm going to Mcd now, though I'll go home soon.

I'm home now... Sorry, please check your mail box. (not PM)
Edit: I don't care what pokemon you give me. I'm glad just given pokemon from friend!

Thank you for everything. I use Pokemons from you and Gengar whose evolution was helped by you!

Old account? I sent mails to your yahoo address. That is only way for me to talk to you in Mcd except asking another person to talk to you...

So, are you already excited about omega ruby and alpha saphire? :)
Short answer is yes. But it is actually more of a mix. Most pokemon that you can get from Ruby and Sapphire can probably be gotten easily on GTS nowadays, bar some legendaries.On the other hand, I am curious about how will they improve the 3D battle interface and also pokemon Ruby and Sapphire have good post Elite four gameplay. Therefore it is probably have more things to do than the current X and Y which barely have any end game content.

Reactions: dnceridderterre
[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; Question. Some time very soon Japan will give out Diancie as event for the new movie. Will you be getting that? If yes, would you trade it? :3

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION];
Answer. Yes, I'll get that. And of course I can trade it. But there are some problems.

1. It will take a long time because I'll reset many time to get good IVs and Nature Diancie.
2. If I got such Diancie, I'll copy it by using 2 DS(I don't use gudget like code-freak or PAR). It may take a long time too because I have only 1 DS, so I have to borrow another DS by my little brother who live in parent's house. Parent's house is far from where I live now.

If you don't mind about time and copy, I can trade it.

[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION];
I just want to thank you once again for your ditto. It makes my breeding time shorter and breeding genderless perfect IV pokemon possible now.

On my trade pokemon list are: Chimchar and Aipom with perfect IV

It was my pleasure. And thank you too! I couldn't make Hounter evolve by myself!
Edit: I know you can have defeated me if you took measures to my team because you have already known my team at second battle. But you used your best team. I don't mind if you used such team(for example, the team that has many Sp Defenders), but your spirit for pokemon is degnified.

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION];
No problem, but I suggest you to get another Diancie if you have a chance to get it. I don't know when I can get Diancie though it is obvious that I'll get it eventually because I love Diancie xD

Last edited:
I can not rename him くりぼう because the language of my pokemon Y is English. Pokemon X is Japanese. If you choose English name, I can do it. If I see your response before Mcd is closed, I'll go online today, or the next Saturday.

I can not rename him くりぼう because the language of my pokemon Y is English. Pokemon X is Japanese. If you choose English name, I can do it. If I see your response before Mcd is closed, I'll go online today, or the next Saturday.
Let's try to do it next Saturday so I can prepare some trade-evolve pokemon too.
Okay...need to come out with a good name in English. Coming with a good name is always one fun part of playing pokemon for me XD

[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; sorry about yesterday, was online whole day though, didnt see you. Haha, been trying to complete my pokedex myself without any extra help. Kinda wasted too much time although i havent touch the game in ages.

Reactions: uenchuceli
If anyone needs a good male breeding parent for the Bug Egg group, let me know.
I have a 6IV Male Combee I don't use ^^

Reactions: uenchuceli

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ignaus wrote on UFO's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.