Pokemon X and Y

Which Gen VI starter are you going to pick?

• Total voters
[MENTION=27126]aquaspirit39[/MENTION];
Thank you! I know he is hated by many people:D He is called "virus" in my country.

Oh thank you for your kind offer. but I already have many 5IVs maxed Gale wing Talonflames. They all are Lax.

I can trade 5IVs maxed Scatterbug who will evolve purple one if you want.

Sorry guys, i haven't online for quite a time. Just finished my exams yesterday~ So what did i miss? :D

Yea, not much, just playing Battle Spot and got challenge randomly by passerby.
Start seeing my main core team but still havent really decide on which mega to use >.>

[MENTION=53698]Yukinero[/MENTION];
Hello, and good job Yukinero. While you aren't here, I became a shiny pikachu. I guess It's the most big incident in these days.

I'm gonna Mcdonalds' now.
I hope [MENTION=46187]blurb12[/MENTION]; is online. Maybe he is busy.

[MENTION=46187]blurb12[/MENTION];
Thank you for being online:) I'm very glad became friends with you.
It seems you are not in front of your DS though I offered trading. Don't you need a purple Vivillon? It is 5 IVs maxed.
[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION];
Wow, you are a veteran shiny pokemon hunter. Especially Relicanth is very cool. Lucky you!
I got two Klefkies again today. The one of them is Bold, and H B D are maxed values. Crazy luck.

yo guys just bought pokemon X today, had a wee play but im still a total novice so any tips or help would be much appreciated!

Hey Zad. Just go through the story naturally, defeating all the trainers you come across. It's best to choose Froakie as a starter because you can get a free Torchic via mystery gift. You'll also be given a chance to pick a gen 1 starter later with their given mega stone too.

Get a HM slave, a Pokemon you can stack Hidden Machines on which have secondary effects outside of battle. Bibarel (Bidoof's evolution), Absol, Quagsire make for great HM slaves. You'll also want a Pokemon who can learn Fly to revisit areas you've already been to and to save time.

Have a variety of different types of Pokemon as it'll help verses the various types of Pokemon throughout the game.

Later on in the game when you need to catch the legendary Pokemon, it's recommended to save beforehand in order to get an ideal nature/stat you want.

That's pretty much it. :goodtea:

Oh yeah. You could also play with your pokemon via Pokemon Amie or train them through super training. Super Training allows you to increase specific stats to your liking while Amie gives various effects to your pokemon once affection has been maxed.

Yo zad. It's been quite a while.
tbh, I prepared something(it's still secret at details) for you. It is a pokemon.
Let's enjoy pokemon together! My friend code is written in that thread. Please add me:D

Hey guys its been awhile seems like i missed a lot.

I just started the whole breeding thing and have a couple 4iv togepis and pupitars and a whole lot of 3iv pokemon. Let me know if you guys need anything.

Hey guys its been awhile seems like i missed a lot.

I just started the whole breeding thing and have a couple 4iv togepis and pupitars and a whole lot of 3iv pokemon. Let me know if you guys need anything.

Do you have any extra 4iv+ ditto left? i want to breed stronger Pokemon too

Do you have any extra 4iv+ ditto left? i want to breed stronger Pokemon too

I wish i had any perfect IV dittos. I usually just catch one male and one female of the same pokemon from the friend safari and breed that way.

I wish i had any perfect IV dittos. I usually just catch one male and one female of the same pokemon from the friend safari and breed that way.

I see. Well I'm trying to breed shiny Pokemon. Are you from the US? If not, would you like to trade ditto.

yo guys just bought pokemon X today, had a wee play but im still a total novice so any tips or help would be much appreciated!
My tip is to enjoy and dont rush...unlike the previous generation, there is nothing much to do for the post game except for breeding and challenging random passerby.

I think many of us want Dittos with 4+ IVs maxed. Unfortunately, chaining has never been too kind with me as that's the onlyway to get a Ditto with fully maxed IVs right now. ._.

The Pokemon village. You can only get a good Ditto there after a series of chaining where as you can get a Ditto with a minimum of 2 IVs maxed at the friend safari. :goodtea:

Say if I breed a male poke on with a ditto, what will the egg pokemon be? The ditto or the male pokemon?

hmm what is this IV's your talking about?

<--- complete amateur at pokemon

also how do i breed, ive just gotten to the day care so ive not actually done anything

[MENTION=53698]Yukinero[/MENTION] ;
It will be the male. You can't have a baby ditto

[MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION] ;
You may want to finish the game before trying any breeding... Like I have said, all you gonna do during post game will pretty much be breeding so don't rush.

IV is short for individual value which range from 1-31 for each status. It is basically a random bonus that will be added to each status. Think about it as gene, some people born smarter, some more gorgeous than other. Some pokemon born with more iv value in attack, defense and so on. Pokemon can pass down this value to the it's children and therefore my comparison of iv with gene. By using good parents you can get good children.

Anyway you may want to research the net a bit. Try searching for "iv breeding" and "ev training"

As for breeding, I dont use ditto as much already since I already have a lot of male with good iv.

aawww.. no baby ditto... anyway, does anyone have any ditto with mild or modest nature? I tried to capture one.. but my luck is so bad... 12 ditto and yet still not the one i want..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
When you adopt a puppy from Hickory Ridge Goldens, you are not just getting a pet; you are becoming part of our extended family. We are dedicated to maintaining a lifelong relationship with our puppy owners, offering guidance and support as needed.
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please