Pokemon X and Y

Which Gen VI starter are you going to pick?

• Total voters
[MENTION=46187]blurb12[/MENTION] ; Oh that's what you meant. In that case, I'm from the Netherlands and I get Continental pattern

The Vivillon I have is a Garden Pattern one if that's what you need. I can also give you one of my Superior race Sneasels if you'd like.

Do you still want me to catch the Pokemon given on your list?

On another note, does anyone else want a Superior race Sneasel? I'll dub them Gweesel, and my Eevees Gweevee. :lmao:

[MENTION=46187]blurb12[/MENTION];
Okay, I give you Vivillon. I like almost all pokemon. Thus I don't persist in what pokemon you gime me. It's okay. And when I can use wi-fi is only on Sunday except very lucky days because I can do that only at Mcdnald's in my neighborhood.
I guess AhGwee is more early than me, but if I can see your safali first, it''s okay.

Mmh. But Blurb isn't on so neither of us can see his 3rd Pokemon in the safari. I'll save a Sneasel for you on Sunday. :goodtea:

:raging: Who started that!

:objection:

But I see the words Quay and sir/sire, so...I'll let that one off for now. :goodtea:

I would've used that name regardless of you opinion >:3
It just fits perfectly :3

:raging: Who started that!

:objection:

But I see the words Quay and sir/sire, so...I'll let that one off for now. :goodtea:
Well, I got two wooper which you maybe interested
1) Wooper(F) - Sassy - Unaware - 31/31/x/x/31/31
2) Wooper(F) - Relaxed - Unaware - x/31/31/x/31/31

Mmh. But Blurb isn't on so neither of us can see his 3rd Pokemon in the safari. I'll save a Sneasel for you on Sunday. :goodtea:

Hi, AhGwee.
Did you say it to me? You'll give me a Sneasel?
If so, what pokemon do you want in return?

Thank you for a Sneasel :)
I'll give you a Rhyhorn if you don't dislike it.

How is Kangaskhan? she is fine? lol

I haven't trained her yet since I'm too busy trying to breed master race Pokemon first. c:

Yea, just prompt trade as usual.

Also I want to tell you that I rebreed your growlithe for one with close combat, hope you don't mind

master race?! This word is used for pokemon?!
but I understand you want to breed your favorite pokemons first:)

[MENTION=27126]aquaspirit39[/MENTION]; Is the Sassy Wooper available? What do you want in return in that case?

Ooo wat? And here I thought no one is going to be interested except for me that is why I never offer it
[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] ;
Yes, it is still available. I am looking for krabby and muk with DW ability. If you don't get those, anything you think equal is alright for me.

I started using the term when my friend was used it weeks ago. It just caught onto me when he named his boxes full of 5 IV "Master Race" :goodtea:

[MENTION=27126]aquaspirit39[/MENTION]; Sorry, I don't have any of those at all :deadsad: I kinda only got Mawile though :< A 5 IV male Mawile with Intimidate and Adamant nature. I guess that I could breed something else if you want.

[MENTION=27126]aquaspirit39[/MENTION]; I'm an elegant Rapidash :3 I got Pokemon Y.

@Hinode nvr mind then, I will give it to you so just trade anything. I will let you owe me this time >=)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
When you adopt a puppy from Hickory Ridge Goldens, you are not just getting a pet; you are becoming part of our extended family. We are dedicated to maintaining a lifelong relationship with our puppy owners, offering guidance and support as needed.
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please