Pokemon X and Y

Which Gen VI starter are you going to pick?

• Total voters
^^

I really recommend that you challenge the opponents in the Battle chateau. That place gives the most money in the whole game and is literally stacked with trainers. The exp there I'd say is probably second best to the restaurants in Luminose City. Because the levels can get quite random, it's the only reason why I don't say EXP there is the best.

I think it's in the Southern district? I'll take a look since I forget.

Yep. It's in the southern district. Head towards the direction of Prism Tower from the south and you'll find a store in black, next to a blue one. You need a certain amount of style before you can enter. :goodtea:

It should be near one of the 3 pokecenters~

[MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]; I know :3
Im already a Marchioness~

Sweet~ I'm a Grand Duke. Just ran into Diantha for the first time today. c:

Then u are like....super rich now? :o
Did u buy every clothing in all stores already?

At the moment, yeah. I'm just waiting for the clothes in the store to renew since mine don't like to change every day. =[

You should've seen when I was poor. Couldn't buy anything and could only hope. :deadsad:

Wait till you can get to the store with the 8th gym. The clothing there should be stylish enough to enter. But be prepared. It's going to leave holes in your wallet. :goodtea:

Foreign Dittos should be easy to get if you have a Ditto of your own to trade. o3o

What's it for? Increasing the chance of the offspring producing a shiny?

Yup. Can't find any to trade though because people ask for the Ditto's found in the Safari. :/

How much "style" do I need to shop there? I hope the store isn't to expensive

u need to by more stylish to get in the store :gotidea:
Just go change ur hairstyle some 10-20 times and u should be able to get in :3

U were poor? I can't image it.....
I just wasted 200000 on clothes xD

The cheapest item in that store is 80,00 poke dollars. :goodtea:

ah, yes. Changing your hair does help a bit. It's amazing how everyone fawns over you once your popularity becomes really high. ^^

Heheh~ Yep. I know that feel. ^-^

I guess people must really want that perfect IV in 2 stats.

LOL, I don't even have 80,000 yet! What's the best way to earn a lot of money? :donefor:

Thanks, I will need to do that then.

[MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]; BTW I added you on steam, if you get a request from dano1123 that's me.

[MENTION=53698]Yukinero[/MENTION] ; Sure, I caught one yesterday. It's lv 51. Or do you want a hatched one at lv 1? :o

ahaha, the caught one would be just fine~~ Faster for me to lvl up to 70 xD With a scyther, my 2nd party would be completed :D Although it's kinda a pain in the butt to lvl up yveltal. ><

^Which Pokemon is this? I could give one to you now depending on what it is. o3o

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?