Pokemon X and Y

Which Gen VI starter are you going to pick?

• Total voters
W00T!

ntuv.jpg

7ijd.jpg

6the.jpg

us59.jpg

7h4y.jpg

...this one is going to Mewtwo...

Addentum: Pokebank is now out for NA!

Last edited:
Reactions: espiekerella
Pokebank! It is finally out. Now I should play again. Been looking to getting my awesome braviary into the game.

Can't move Kyurem fused so only Cobalion, Virizion, Latios, and Cresselia made it for Legendaries...they are pretty defective thanks to old system, so the main purpose of moving them without regret is to use them for Amie...

...Cobalion looks like an old coot, and Cresselia from the front is just hideous to me. Latios is bearable...and his flipping is good to look at.

And YAY for battle points from Bank.

Hello pokemontrainers! I'm back from hell.
I got pokebank yesterday.
Is there someone who needs 6IVs maxed Ditto? though I don't check pokebank work well yet.

Can't move Kyurem fused so only Cobalion, Virizion, Latios, and Cresselia made it for Legendaries...they are pretty defective thanks to old system, so the main purpose of moving them without regret is to use them for Amie...

...Cobalion looks like an old coot, and Cresselia from the front is just hideous to me. Latios is bearable...and his flipping is good to look at.

And YAY for battle points from Bank.

what are these points for?
btw my celebi has calm nature
could use it for special tank/annoyer in UU

btw does anyone of you play pokemon showdown? it is pretty fun since you dont feel like breeding :D

and something else
to get 718 you need al those special pokemon as darkrai and stuff
what do you have to give in order to get one of those?
nature and stuff is wayne since I just want them to complete the pokedex

ah, arigatou~
I didnt trade the miles for BP yet
thought they are for something special or something ^^ (lol, used something 2 times in one sentence...)

Reactions: fguelffstan
Hatched a 5IV Shiny Swarm Larvesta 2 days ago! :lovestruck:

Also, I'm doing Masuda Method for a shiny Dratini. I have a crap ton of 5IV perfect/6IV Jolly HA Dratini's with Extreme Speed.
If anyone wants one, lemme know ^^

Reactions: fguelffstan
30 Phantumps (from 5IV Amorphous breeding) down WT (all with Starf Berries as compensation for forced evolution)...I got a 4IV Chimchar, 5IV male Smeargle, and a Rough Skin Gible.

I hope that my Bank days haven't run out yet...and in that case, pay for it with prepaid card...

Hi. It's been a while, pokemontrainers!

It seems you are interested in shiny pokemon:)

I got a very good Yveltal by chance. (Only 5 times reset)
modest 30-26-31-31-31-31
I'll try to copy it by using two 3DS. IF IT SUCCEEDED, I can give it to people who are in this thread. Is there someone who want it? If you want this Yveltal, let me know it.
And if there is someone who can copy rare(including shiny)pokemon, and I'm allowed to get it, I'm glad. Anyways, no matter whether I can get compensation or not, I'll distribute Yveltal if they are wanted. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.