Photoshop Contest 2012

Hmm don't know if I'll join but... could you be more specific? =P Are we making siggy or wallpaper? Judging by your examples I assume it's wallpaper.

-o_O Ok everyone I spended 2 days messing about on the instructions for PEOPLE TO READ!!! NOT ASK QESTIONS THIS IS NOT A SIGGY CONTEST IF YOU LOOK FIVE 5INCHES DOWN YOU SEE EXAMPLES ? AND THEY ARE NOT SIGNATURE AS I ANSWERD A QESTION BEFORE ABOUT WHAT SIZE CAN IT BE RESULOTION AND ETC I TOLD HER IT CAN BE ANY SIZE !! People can you at least respect someones 2 days and read the thread before posting qestions? I won't reply on qestions that are in the post
Thanku
-Mato
Chat log:
The watermark must be the participants' name, is that correct?
There is no size limit, so it can be as big and long as you want?

Yes the Watermark must be the person's name your also allowed to add writing like I added a pic ''Best friends forever'' had a writing like that you can add that to but even if you add that your name is a must^^
You can make it as large as you want as the planet earth or whatever

making them read it and tell them if they dont i will put 100 needles in them wont hurt?

Well people interested have probably read it but the size limit isnt specified in the first post... people probably dont want to read all the backlog xD

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] Are you gonna join samy?

Ill just be a judge here... im not good... or actually ive never really touched photoshop before :/

Last edited:
yeah you can do any image doesent need to be anime really any edited with a background just like edit a pic? any resulution size and all

I don't know how it works but here is a Christmas Card I made a few years ago :')
merry_x_mas_from_rasiel___bel_by_unidecimo-d35fo74.jpg

Belphegor and Rasiel from Katekyo Hitman REBORN!

Hmm well its quite different from the chopsticks one where everyone is drawing xD Not that there is any specific rule about having to draw :/

I just suck at drawing XD That's I decided to enter the Photoshop one XD

[MENTION=17416]unidecimo[/MENTION] your entry is splendid^^ I am saving it to my compuer now^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

femcelbrained wrote on kozuechan32's profile.
hi
i like to play and draw
rid830 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, dear @Nihonjaki90. Can you please reupload this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/121124-yah-yah-doh-taw-ちぃかの-littlewetgirl.1061502/ If posible I'd also love to get other yah-yah-doh stuff you got. Thank you very much.
GuRu wrote on Shine's profile.
これをMexaにて再アップロードよろしくお願いします、いつもありがとうございます。