Personality Test~ ^^

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; it doesn't matter whether or not if you think you should~ If you feel like you want to show more emotion, I'd be willing to be that friend for you ^^ I used to hold back alot, and it made me bitter. Sometimes feelings matter more than thoughts, especially for people that are more sensitive to emotion. It's not a weakness really, it's something special that only a few people have.

I wanted to make a thread about this later, but oh well~ there was someone I met a long time ago. We never really tried much to be friends, but we added each other on fb. It's been maybe a year since we've really talked with interest in each other. But recently we're both interested~ The amazing thing is, this person is willing as much as I am with intimacy~ we've both had our scars, and we both feel the same way about helping people. I'm happy enough to cry right now XD it may even be possible that a relationship could happen out of this. who knows~ this might be the first person who I'm able to know everything about and they'd know lots about me.

I've even seen a blog on my school website. There was a person who was upset about not having the friendship others do. I could relate lots~ so it makes me feel better knowing that there's others like me. Even if I don't know them yet, I know I will someday. ^^

I'm not sure how much this post would mean to you~ someday you'll want to read this again for sure. Even if it's not me, I hope you'll find someone you can be open with and accepted~ If you feel like you want that kind of relationship, don't force yourself to fight it. I've been fighting my feelings all this semester, not able to tell me closest friends how I felt. I didn't want to bother them, and I forgot about my feelings when I was with them :3 but even so, there wasn't someone I knew yet that wanted to have such intimacy. I can't describe how I feel right now~ happy and crying XD hoping I'll fall in love with this person too. :3 I'm really mixed right now, soooooo I need chocolate XD

Hmm there are some people that i would talk about pretty much anything with... though school hasnt been nice to my friendships... i could possible revitalize those friendships with time... thats sort of one of the benefits of being an odd person ;p Nothing i do will seem particularly odd since everything i do is somewhat odd already~
Cant really understand the reason to be jealous of other's friendships... i guess i might be able to connect to a minor degree but jealousy is an emotion i prefer not to have... is it the want to have a bond of similar strength as that of someone else? I suppose ive wanted friends before when i had less than a handful but it was never really jealousy? At least i didnt compare it to the friendships of others... could sort of try to grow closer with said person before getting jealous?... though i could see how that might be hard at times...

hmm lets see.... 52

Meloncholy

1.Sensitive to anguish of others yep
2.Analytical yep
3.Deep thinker yep
4.Self-introspective yep
5.Artistic or musical nope
6.Self-sacrificing kinda
7.Poetic and philosophical philosophical
8.Appreciates beauty yep
9.Perfectionist with high standards kinda
10.Detail conscious yeah
11.Neat and tidy no
12.Organized no
13.Sees the problem yup
14.Seeks creative solutions no
15.Must finish what is started no
16.Content to stay behind the scenes yea
17.Likes charts, numbers, and lists no
18.Cautious to make friends no
19.Will listen to complaints yup
20.Problem solver for others yup
21.Moved to tears with compassion not really
22.Tries not to raise attention no
23.Serious yeah
24.Conscientious yeah
25.Studious no
26.Reflective yup
27.Not practical--Dreamer nope
28.Self-centered nope
29.Pessimistic no
30.Moody eh
31.Revengeful nope
32.Skeptical yeah

14 yes's
14 no's
4 kinda's

52... so i am a Melancholic, uh...?
Not exactly what i expected, but seen about it, it really suits me.

A year late, but, whatever..This is the spam section after all. :P
54 I'm melancholic too, it seems :D

And in the love language test, here's my score:
6 Words of Affirmation
10 Quality Time
3 Receiving Gifts
5 Acts of Service
6 Physical Touch

I felt that there were too many questions about the gifts...I virtually hit the quiz in the face for that..

As for the name quiz, I'll only post my Inner Dream Number because it was DEAD ON!!

Your Inner Dream number is: 5
An Inner Dream number of 5 means:
You dream of being totally free and unrestrained by responsibility. You see yourself conversing and mingling with the natives in many nations, living for adventure and life experiences. You imagine what you might accomplish.

Well, it's only a dream though..>__>

This is weird but anyway, scored 55.

Melancholy Temperament

Sensitive to anguish of others
Analytical
Deep thinker
Self-introspective
Artistic or musical
Self-sacrificing
Poetic and philosophical
Appreciates beauty
Perfectionist with high standards
Detail conscious
Neat and tidy
Organized
Sees the problem
Seeks creative solutions
Must finish what is started
Content to stay behind the scenes
Likes charts, numbers, and lists
Cautious to make friends
Will listen to complaints
Problem solver for others
Moved to tears with compassion
Tries not to raise attention
Serious
Conscientious
Studious
Reflective
Not practical--Dreamer
Self-centered
Pessimistic
Moody
Revengeful
Skeptical

Phlegmatic temperament :rolleyes:
You scored 52.

Calm and collected
Quiet
Witty
Sympathetic
Kind
Inoffensive
Hides emotions
Reconciled to life
Not in a hurry
Takes the good with the bad
Practical
Dry sense of humor
Mediator
Avoids confrontation and conflict
Cool under pressure
Takes the easiest way
Good listener
Likes to watch people
Compassionate and concerned
Pleasant
Good administrative ability
Intuitive
Dependable
Efficient
Slow and Lazy
Teaser/Sarcastic
Selfish
Stubborn
Indecisive
Detached observer

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.